What are you looking forward to most with PW-Int

2»

Comments

• ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    im looking for a better ecomony and ALOT of pvp pk and kos on ppl.. i love kos on me xD makes me play games with those fools that try pk me and end up getting pked :p
    Xtacy
  • caribbean
    caribbean Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    What the OP said and I'm sure these are the best GMs game-wide xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Caribbean is a cold blooded reptilian like an amphibian.
  • bayport
    bayport Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    ark wrote: »
    Lol same here. I think I made one post on their forums, and look now - I'm the #1 poster here :D

lmao yes you post too much ark

last time i checked this topic...which was like 2 hours ago u had 173 posts..now u have 232

i'll just assume that none of those had any spam what so ever ;)

anyway yeah the fact that the admins are talking to us on the forums is already a huge improvement :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bayport - Archer
    Server - PvP East
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I'm looking forward to playing with my friends. And meeting both new friends, and old ones. ;)
  • irrlicht
    irrlicht Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I'm so looking forward to good english with actual GRAMAR in this game!

Well... and playing it of course :p
  • demise
    demise Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I'm looking forward to some variation in the community. MY-EN's community is somewhat open, but sometimes it felt really awkward and too serious. I never had any real problems there, but I'll be a little happier now that a few of my friends can join as well without any real lag issues.

And hopefully get to participate in some of the events that were blocked like the Forest Ruins. Ever since I saw it on Youtube, I've been looking forward to try it out.
This discussion has been closed.