mikoto Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    bictor wrote: »
    -.- yayko55 look so familiar -.-

Victoria~
    it's Meanie not Bya.

ayako55 wrote: »
    HELL YEA MIKO, but i hear all ALLIED wanna go seperate was, thats **** :mad::( we have 26 more days to convince them to stay

Well Mali wanted to make his own guild, but Sobbie convinced him otherwise. I don't know about LLama and Sasha though, you would have to ask Sob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ercasam wrote: »
    I'm ready to throw down, let's get em Toyo >_<

Ercbabes. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    May I ask what country you're from Ayaka55. Forgive me if I'm wrong but hadn't I met you and mikoto on swordsman private server with my werefox t0ya?
  • arkaria
    arkaria Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Whats this I hear? Allied coming to the International server? I've got friends in Allied on MY_EN. You more than likely know me from Lateralus :P <-- Captain.

If Allied is moving I want in. Lat is staying on MY_EN because half our guild would be lost due to the IP block. This leaves me with no roots in Int. I wanna get in with a guild that has a chance to win some turf, and from what I've seen lately Allied has gotten pretty strong.
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    NP plp think all people from Oracle wanna join but it mostly plp that we are friends with a play with everyday that are in this idea we want to do. And ur are Welcome to join us but we dont know Guild name yet so list some Guild name ideas:)
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    May I ask what country you're from Ayaka55. Forgive me if I'm wrong but hadn't I met you and mikoto on swordsman private server with my werefox t0ya?

nope u got the wrong ayako. i was Meangirl in swordsman, and swordsman is a meaningless **** server dont play no more =/. and lateralus captain person if u wanna talk more about it u can always pm me Meangirl... no worries im not that mean :D btw not all ALLIED and we arent nabandoning MY-EN Oracle.. we own land that would be bad on our part. xD not like those ppl that clam to be good on Delphi and dont own not one peace of land, matter fact they arent even seen around....... aint that something
    Xtacy
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I think what the original poster is trying to say is lets all be friends. I had many friends on Oracle until a vicious rumor started and then i found out who my true friends were. In any case being a friend is more exceptable to me then an enemy coz i no my guild will have a few of those. Its bound to happen.
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options
    lazor wrote: »
    I think what the original poster is trying to say is lets all be friends. I had many friends on Oracle until a vicious rumor started and then i found out who my true friends were. In any case being a friend is more exceptable to me then an enemy coz i no my guild will have a few of those. Its bound to happen.

agreed ^_^ i dont really wanna make enemies till i get real settled in but it seems i wont get along with much ppl (thank God) more drama the better the game play.:)
    Xtacy
  • lance
    lance Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    wow...please im begging u all to share the land lol
    Let us not be another Warlord in this server...those guys pretty much took out the meaning TW since they almost owned everything=(
  • mikoto
    edited July 2008
    Options

Must have been a different Mikoto. I've never played private. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Good luck with your guild as well. I hope to see everyone in game and maybe even in TW !
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options
    lance wrote: »
    wow...please im begging u all to share the land lol
    Let us not be another Warlord in this server...those guys pretty much took out the meaning TW since they almost owned everything=(

lmfao, ur kinda right but have faith in us who have land. like Black and us ALLIED we r getting stronger everyday. literally!
    Xtacy
  • dristan
    dristan Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I'm starting to get really scared. What drew me to this game was I've been looking for a game where I would be one of the people there from the begining. That and use of the suffix "Were' in one of the races. I'd hate for the fate of the game to be decided before the servers are up.
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    dristan wrote: »
    I'm starting to get really scared. What drew me to this game was I've been looking for a game where I would be one of the people there from the begining. That and use of the suffix "Were' in one of the races. I'd hate for the fate of the game to be decided before the servers are up.

No worries. If this reassures you at all, I will do my best to ensure that the TW map will be interesting. And, I don't mean giant domineering guilds, either.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • showharu
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I dont know exactly wat my guild plans but will be taking lands that will benefit us for alot of reason to get citys later in future or for WorldMission purposes very helpful:)
  • mikoto
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Meanie & Sakuna, get our forum link from Mid. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • showharu
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Ya i got Mikoto:) but i cant post any replys:(
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options
    dude, dont even worry. im sure we can some how let u in to our plan. and mikoto i think ill have to have Sakuna show me becuz i tried and it didnt work :(
    Xtacy
  • caribbean
    caribbean Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    While it's a nice thought, chaos is a lot more fun than order... so, put the alliance aside and by all means, have some fun. :D
    Ark for President!!!:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Caribbean is a cold blooded reptilian like an amphibian.
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options
    caribbean wrote: »
    Ark for President!!!:D

this is by far the gayest post i've seen. plz.... never again!
    Xtacy
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options

Yeah. If I were president, I'd wreak havoc on the world.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options
    lol, lets be happy ur not then xD
    Xtacy
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    Options

Excuse me, I took great offense in the way you've worded this sentence. Since when was being **** a bad thing? I suppose you're no greater then 5 years of age if you refer to such a stereotype in a bad manner.

In any case Ark has the most valid point in this thread, you're striving to make this version another oracle, whilst the more sane bunch are out to make sure you won't
  • showharu
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Excuse me, I took great offense in the way you've worded this sentence. Since when was being **** a bad thing? I suppose you're no greater then 5 years of age if you refer to such a stereotype in a bad manner.

In any case Ark has the most valid point in this thread, you're striving to make this version another oracle, whilst the more sane bunch are out to make sure you won't

Wat Bunch are those?:)
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options

if u took offense plz stop reading my threads. i mean no harm in ppls feelings... ok thats a lie but regardless i dont try to have ppl liek u get mad over the word ****. if ur **** w/e just stay away from me and im cool with it.. u can apologize for ur rudeness now :)
    Xtacy
  • caribbean
    caribbean Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Let's live in peace...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Caribbean is a cold blooded reptilian like an amphibian.
  • splice
    splice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    i think ur idea is not bad. Making a strong guild with a lot of good players can make the guild run easier and a lot faster. It'll also be a great experiment to see how past enemies work well together.
    But if toyo is right and ur guild becomes another Immo or WL guild... then its gonna get dirty for u.
    o yeh, i c some people talking about carebears a lot, but their own actions seem carebear-like to me. lol
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options
    splice wrote: »
    i think ur idea is not bad. Making a strong guild with a lot of good players can make the guild run easier and a lot faster. It'll also be a great experiment to see how past enemies work well together.
    But if toyo is right and ur guild becomes another Immo or WL guild... then its gonna get dirty for u.
    o yeh, i c some people talking about carebears a lot, but their own actions seem carebear-like to me. lol

lol. i hope we dont have to turn up liek WL those guys r real jerks. they think its not gonna work becuz they dont know my plan. this is only a brief description. they make it seem like i was planning on taking some noobs along with me xD i deleted this plan a few pages ago anyway. the one i have now will basically run things for me
    Xtacy
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Sadly Ayako if you're going to be leading any guild with your persistant annoying behaviour and your illogical reasoning its bound to turn worse then WL or Immortals to be honest.

As for you using the term **** to refer to something as being stupid bad or boring. No. I'm personally not offended at all by the term usage, but as far as I know promoting a guild which is friendly and "family like" then using demeaning terms like that is stupid. Way beyond going the things you preach and being as I said before a hypocrite.

If you want to go ahead and be prejuduce to people's sexuality then go ahead, but don't present yourself as "The nice and friendly ayako super special awesome guild leader". I'm not amazed in the slightest that familiar patterns from PW-MY starting to show again xD
  • celes
    celes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Ayako, you're the biggest tool on the forum.

You want to be like WarLords? Are you that scared of PvP you need to have your happy carebear friends hugging your **** every step of the way? Are you so afraid of competition that you need to cry to the forums about how you want to ruin the best part of the game the same way MY-EN did? You're sitting there on your computer chair dreaming and whacking off to having the biggest guild on a server, aren't you? Go play some sports and learn what competition feels like.

Better yet, get every person on the forum to follow you. Get 200 guild members and try to monopolize the server like WarLords did. I, and RageQuit, will happily make fun of your BR comments are you world trumpet your excuses for losing.

Nothing better then to smack a ***** off their high horse and watch them cry about it.

And to prove your lack of anything resembling intelligence, everyone can check Page 3.

You quote the same thing in two different posts.

Are you so intellectually incapable that you have to read and answer a post half a sentence at a time?

Do you even know what edit means?