Different?

iknowmymom
iknowmymom Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Just a question, is this version of Perfect WOrld going to be different from the others. What i mean are we going to get like unique mounts or higher lower exp rate, stuff like that...
Post edited by iknowmymom on

Comments

• jar
    jar Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    :o um dude this is Perfect World , not rohan
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Doubt they'd give out different items D:
  • iknowmymom
    edited July 2008
    Well i thought there might be something a little different to attract some people...idk like more or new events and such. Or how their stance against botters and gold sellers will be....cuz that ruined so many F2P games already.
  • zeifer
    zeifer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    jar wrote: »
    :o um dude this is Perfect World , not rohan
    lol! That's true.
  • lajer
    lajer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I also, agree, It'd be nice to see some new fashions, maybe

...few differnet items..perhaps a diff glow? unno, i've gone through pretty much everything on
    my-en it'd be nice to see a few new updates to keep us older players still active as we were when we started, anyhow

Thanks for the forum ^.^ Seems like a good idea to me:D:D
  • zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Well this is still going to be the same game, I doubt they will lower or raise the exp rate. I think any higher and it would be too high, same with lower.

As for new Mounts and Fashion and Avaition gear, probably sometime in the future.

I would really love to see new Fashion gear, I've always loved to wear it.

But it seems to me they are changing quite a bit, town names, class names and probably monster names. Most likely quest ones too.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    iknowmymom wrote: »
    Well i thought there might be something a little different to attract some people...idk like more or new events and such. Or how their stance against botters and gold sellers will be....cuz that ruined so many F2P games already.

We at Perfect World Entertainment are taking a strong stance against botters and gold sellers. We realize the damage that these types of activities incur with regard to in-game economies and will do everything in our power to stop such activities.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iknowmymom
    edited July 2008
    xarfox wrote: »
    We at Perfect World Entertainment are taking a strong stance against botters and gold sellers. We realize the damage that these types of activities incur with regard to in-game economies and will do everything in our power to stop such activities.

That is very encouraging to hear!
  • nuno666
    nuno666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    no lag will get few pple here .. no need to give away new items and stuff
  • ddsk1191
    ddsk1191 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Hopefully they will at least have better english...
  • blackbird
    blackbird Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I'm sure this version is going to have better GM Support, events and more updated. That of course they will have better english, is US.
  • tanga
    tanga Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    though i hope item mall gold won't be too expensive
    Signed,
    Tanga.
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008

God I hope so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • timioo
    timioo Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2008

More than pleased to hear this, awesome that you will keep these away by any means :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Harvest of Chaos Marshal
    Nalle - 6X Wizard

-Lost City-
  • thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Yeah,botters,cheaters,goldsellers all those losers ruin games for those who actually play them.

Really hope the GM's are up at arms to go for war with them :D

And also hope they are consistent on the way they enforce rules and that they really enforce them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • blackbird
    blackbird Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I won't care so much about the item malls, USD dollar will be cheaper than Euro here in Europe so it's better for me :)
  • dtz
    dtz Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    As far as I know it's the same game, just with a better translation.
    Rank 8 Foundry Grand Master

Check out my Foundry questline, The Brightstone Explorers' Guild.
  • zephyr
    zephyr Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    tbh, the only thing that might change, are the cash shop items and their prices. As well as the support and activity of the GM team, after all thats what the company actually decides. They cant really make any huge changes in the game itself afaik (Such as adding new items/Loottables and monsters, I suppose increase/decreasing the EXP rates would be possible, but I doubt that they'll **** with that).

Everything in the game will stay the same.
  • shao
    shao Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    It would be awesome if the cheaters, gold sellers and botters could be taken out of the game asap.These peeps ruin the games enjoyment for all. I'm hoping that the GM's all have good english regardless of their native tongue. Helps with player interaction.
    I amar prestar aen,
    han mathon ne nen,
    han mathon ne chae,
    a han noston ned'wilith.

The world is changed,
    I feel it in the water,
    I feel it in the earth,
    I smell it in the air.

Kia Kaha
    S.S.D.D.
  • lena
    lena Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    shao wrote: »
    It would be awesome if the cheaters, gold sellers and botters could be taken out of the game asap.These peeps ruin the games enjoyment for all. I'm hoping that the GM's all have good english regardless of their native tongue. Helps with player interaction.

Im sure the GMs will have good english they would have to being a US server ^.^ but yeah would be great if botters n what not get the boot ^^
    You Were Never Meant To Arrive In Hell Looking Like A Fashion Plate...Rather To Slide In Backwards..Glass Of Wine In Hand..Hair In Disarray..Totally Exhausted.... Screaming man what a ride !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    thom wrote: »
    Yeah,botters,cheaters,goldsellers all those losers ruin games for those who actually play them.

Really hope the GM's are up at arms to go for war with them :D

And also hope they are consistent on the way they enforce rules and that they really enforce them.

I already have the mercanaries locked and loaded for combat. They are currently on standby awaiting the order to attack. ;)

We are definately going to keep a very watchful eye for all of this. We know how much it can detract from overall gameplay and experience with the game and company. But you as players can help us a lot as well by not supporting these activities in any way/shape/form. We always appreciate the concern and whether we tell you or not, we do whatever we can to prevent these "bad-eggs" from ruining all of your experiences here. :D

-Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • sisi
    sisi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    ya i would like to have some new stuff in the item mall, like new aviation and pet rides, new fashions. for different classes it will be awesome to have some new skills and more supprising things for us since it's new!
  • ayrwyn
    ayrwyn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    lena wrote: »
    Im sure the GMs will have good english they would have to being a US server ^.^ but yeah would be great if botters n what not get the boot ^^

ROFLMFAO Just because you are in the USA does not mean you automatically speak and write good English. Obviously you have never been to an inner city....

Some new fashion would be real nice. Something more modern. Lower prices in AH would be ideal. Last I checked Cubi through AH in Oracle is up to 400k per cubi!!! Worse yet...it keeps climbing. Now I'm glad they are doing something about botters etc...but what about prices? LOL most important...anyone think of all those BOSSES that have to be killed? Who is gonna help my poor EP kill all those bosses :D
  • niajade
    niajade Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    iknowmymom wrote: »
    That is very encouraging to hear!

REALLY hoping we do not have to jump through same hoops to set up our accounts to get the cash equivilant (currently is cubi) to buy in-game items. That was actually quit frustrating to figure out.

Love my in-game mall... :rolleyes:

NiaJade
    Fearless - (Hearts of Lions ~ Souls of Angels)
    Forum: http://PWiFearless.gamerdna.com
    Yestermoon - SB | Dawnglory