We get no news on expansion and Russia gets a double expansion

patrickhuong
patrickhuong Posts: 173 Arc User
So as the title states we have been waiting for this new bard class expansion for months now with no news in related to it other than "the devs said it will happen". When will it happen though? Russia is now about to get their next expansion which includes the Pangu system expansion and the new earthguard blood spirit class expansion. Two seperate expansions in one. So Heero the GM snail mail emailer or PWE itself, when is our expansion?

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    I get asked this so much, and as I tell everybody else unfortunately I do not have any more information than you guys do at the moment.

All I know is that the team are working on this and are planning to bring this to our version.

Thanks.
  • kathiawellina
    kathiawellina Posts: 97 Arc User
    I would not be so bothered about this. It is an advantage to receive an expansion behind someone else. Most bugs etc have been addressed by that time already and if not, we have time to prepare to salvage any possible damage that could come with a new expansion.

Also the devs don't make an effort to separate the updates for the other servers. We are most likely to receive this double pack as well, when it is our turn. We keep receiving the files from pw ru ever since PWE has been purchased by embracer. And proof for it sits in the game files itself and is visible through the boutique Power Nap pack which name is, when you hover over it GM2022 RUS Q4 Lottery 12 and in its description Russia 2022 Q2 lottery 12. There is no reason for this to be translated this way, if we would receive the update files straight from the chinese source. Come to the conclusion that we receive the files from russian client, which means in advance, that the double pack will eventually come to us as well.
    Venomancer "Nehilenia" from Twilight Temple Server (Ex-Sanctuary) 12~14th Nov' 2008 - December 2012
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited July 29
    Not exactly, in the past pwru and pwi had different patches of content update and about the name of the pack be GM2022 RUS Q4 Lottery 12, it's just the name of the pack, in china they don't use packs, they just make these packs for other countries(usually Russia and Taiwan) however others servers like pwbr and pwi can ask for these packs since they are good, other point that makes me believe pwi won't have a double expansion is that pwbr had many double expansion already and in that time pwi just got 1 each time, at the same time that a double expansion would be amazing I don't believe it will happen here but I wish I'm wrong
    (Just an example of Russia and Taiwan packs, but they change this name when they bring the packs to our server)
    mgaqWd4.png
  • butagaz13
    butagaz13 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Only one person can save us now, with a unique once-in-a-lifetime triple expansion
    ly75nnpm6hi7.gif