07/16/24 [MAINT] PWI SERVER MAINTENANCE (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
edited July 23 in Official Announcements
Please feel free to update if needs be.
Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 23:00 PDT.

* 07/16/2024 11pm PDT (07/17/2024 8am CEST) *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 3 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Maintenance notes:
Evening all, Tonight is going to be a restart of the servers.
The expected downtime is around 3 hours, This may be longer pending progress and checks.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Question For This Week!
Question of the week - Are there any events from the past you would like to see make a return?
Please note: This is for information only so I can give feedback to the GM team.

Thanks.
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    To confirm as ive been asked all day, No content update tonight.

Thanks.
  • devilprince85#9160
    devilprince85#9160 Posts: 1 Arc User
    until what time MT?
    any1 know?
  • kathiawellina
    kathiawellina Posts: 97 Arc User
    I've honestly never attended much in the annual events such as celestial tigers or nemesis gauntlet. Or anything that has been listed on the official wiki. What I remember doing was this spring blessing tree and the lemur that was transforming you every few seconds.

We have still the spring event from one of the previous expansions missing. The one that has this petal leaf interface and has a task with unicorns in different colors. They use the cosmos the unicorn model in different colors. We never had it, and it looked interesting.

And obviously a lot of people would like to see the Archosaur Warsong event again, before the double scythe wielding class arrives.

Dragons Rise Celebration is also dearly missed by a lot of people. And as far as I am informed it has worked without problems on the other non english pw servers. What needs to be looked out for is this event related items, that they have the appropriate expiration date.
    5h4omeak764e.png
    This picture I made last year. It was patched in the game files, but not activated for an unforseen bug. Probably the one with the archaiac dragon that prompts a race which didnt start after the third try. There you can see, what I mean with wrong item expiry. It was one year ahead, but this dates were meant to be 2023, because if this date would have been 2022, the last day of the event would have fallen not on a tuesday in 2022. So there one of the problems was that the date was set in 2022 instead of 2023.

And the next one would have the Dragon Scale Crystal sixteen then as a name. I hope this information in regards to the dragons rise can help prevent running into errors.

Holiday events with updated rewards are welcome too. Anything that has fun activities for the players is welcome to distract from the old boring farming days. (well I burn out easier from farming than others xD)
    Venomancer "Nehilenia" from Twilight Temple Server (Ex-Sanctuary) 12~14th Nov' 2008 - December 2012
  • butagaz13
    butagaz13 Posts: 15 Arc User
    And obviously a lot of people would like to see the Archosaur Warsong event again, before the double scythe wielding class arrives.
    A man can dream... In 4 years maybe!

• heerohex#3018
    I have to feedback ASAP for this so will leave it open tonight.

This is our chance to say what events we want if nobody says anything now. We may have missed an opportunity.

On a side note maintenance has been completed with what appears to be no issues. Of course if there are please log them as a ticket.

Thanks.
  • classicbeauty
    classicbeauty Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 17
    I vaguely remember an event, 2-3 years ago I think. I believe there was a mix of useful items and more fun ones. I believe codex was introduced not too long ago, and we got rewards like dragon tamer lasso to trade in at npc in north west arch. I think it was for one set of fashion, one mount and one flyer. The event was partly bugged if i remember correctly, but I got free fashion, so i was still happy :D

This being said, I love events. I will not grumble or complain, as long as we get an event, any event. Preferably more than once a year, pretty please. Many of us cant play every day, and if we have to sit one event out, it would be nice to get a chance to do another.
  • kathiawellina
    kathiawellina Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited July 17
    I've gathered some more suggestions from the dawnglory world chat. Am I permitted to relay this information?

Jungle ruins event, Archosaur Warsong and mostly Dragons Rise Celebration which is the event mentioned above my post. (or any other event that contains Bell of Garment, Dragon Tamer Lasso and Royal Glow fan in the list. Literally said like that)

And another information: People want the Chrono Sand from the not working chronohunt. Either chrono hunt fixed or given out at some other means. Maybe in codes as it is not working.
    Venomancer "Nehilenia" from Twilight Temple Server (Ex-Sanctuary) 12~14th Nov' 2008 - December 2012
  • heerohex#3018
    That's fine.

Thank you for replys so far.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    I am now closing this thread thank you for the suggestions these will be passed on to the GM team.

Of course anything back I can pass on I will.

Thanks.