ruesian
ruesian Posts: 20 Arc User
Any news about the Super Perfect Attendance 2024 - Pack not working

pgo4f5pq30mg.png

Comments

• antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    Options
    All of mine opened upon log in after first maintenance in the new year.
  • delayedsignal
    delayedsignal Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    I had one that opened but 4 others that still have not...same as last year I wonder if they will just give everyone the code as last year
  • delayedsignal
    delayedsignal Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    you know....its not easy getting that perfect attendence i had to buy a few attendence notes so I know some of us spent real gold planning on getting the items in the treasure box. They really need to address this its not acceptable to just not address it
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    Options
    WELL I HOPE THE STAFF WILL FIX ( SUPER PERFECT ATTENDANCE ) ( BOX ) very soon ;;;;;;;;; ITS an EASY SIMPLE FIX , so HURRY up ,., dont let down the player we support the staff and the Staff will support the PLAYER
  • kaalindraa
    kaalindraa Posts: 18 Arc User
    Options
    We still haven't solved the problem. Two maintenances and nothing to solve. We want a solution not an excuse
  • ruesian
    Options
    One month and there is no answer yet, we need at least the new code for this reward
  • auzumaki2020
    auzumaki2020 Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    ruesian wrote: »
    One month and there is no answer yet, we need at least the new code for this reward

Last year they released code on may/June such month 😁so no idea if will be any faster this year
  • ruesian
    Options
    February and there is no Update yet
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 18
    Options
    Recently in china they update this reward
    "Following this update, the 'Super Attendance Award' in the backpack will be automatically exchanged for the corresponding reward. Please ensure that there is sufficient space in the backpack"
    I'm not totally sure but i believe this means this bug will be fixed in the future
  • ruesian
    Options
    Hope they give us the reward soon
  • ruesian
    Options
    We can get a Time Saving compensation but not for the attendance reward