What happened to the feedback?

Options
Forgive me for writing this here but, we were promised some feedback from the devs regarding the game. Hero was to post the partial feedback if we didnt get all of the questions answered more than month ago.

What gives?

Comments

• donkeykong#0851
    donkeykong#0851 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    ye somehow he only posted the Answer of ''Question 8'' in his Notebook. Wondering if other People got the Answers of the GMs send private, meanwhile we are waiting here for clearance of all our questions. Should be more reliable with the Info's you are holding back, Heero. Hard but true Words.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,812 Community Moderator
    Options
    Sorry I've not been very well the last few weeks. The answer is I'm still waiting the answers.

The only info I had back I have given out or has now happened.

IE, update, code for DST, atandance rewards and Events info.

It's been silent the last few weeks from the team also. Holidays and all with CN also due new year soon I'm not sure this will change.

I'll chase again but I'm not going to lie I'm waiting info back and I've had no msg from the team. I hope this has not gone back to being like this.

Thanks.
  • meow101
    meow101 Posts: 60 Arc User
    Options
    Hey Heero,
    Did you happen to ask about the jolly jones and omalley blessings as well? The codes are set to expire today.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,812 Community Moderator
    Options
    meow101 wrote: »
    Hey Heero,
    Did you happen to ask about the jolly jones and omalley blessings as well? The codes are set to expire today.

I did as part of other info I passed on.

The response was this was on the teams list of items to deal with. Again I'm not sure where this is now if we don't have any I'll query it again.

Thanks.