Force Login / Logging in

Options
beprotligonis1
beprotligonis1 Posts: 14 Arc User
Is that ever going to be fixed? i mean like seriously, how do you even **** something like that up? even simply logging in fails sometimes...from select server instead of sending you to character selection it sends you back to login screen which doesn't even work and you literally have to close client and start again from Arc...and then u can get ''server error'' message which mean turning off client and back to Arc...
it literally say a lot about the game when it **** up something as basic as simply logging in to it...
not to mention if you dc and have to relog, you can't because your character is stuck in the game for another 15-20 min and force login doesn't work... yeah ton's of tickets and **** been posted about this and they reply with ''oh it will be fixed patience'' or whatever....YEAH SURE as if they ever fix anything in this game...i can't follow thew logic of ''if people can get around something that is broken somehow...then it's fine and not worth fixing'' even though its complete aids to do anything in this game by now. seem's like they promise to fix something.......riiiight after they release a bunch of repetitive content that nobody wants and then happen to forget about the problem because if people can somehow manage to log in to game that means it fully 100% works and there's no need to do any changes despite of how annoying and awful it is.. Is anyone ever going to start taking responsibility and fixing issues this game? because i been playing this game for years and years and i want to like it, i really do...but my god if it screws up everything it touches and it's becoming more of a chore to play then fun
24bjd5i.jpg
Mystic's Never Die~
Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut

Comments

• tiger#3142
    tiger#3142 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    2023 finished not only not fixed the issue you keep getting your account currently logged in and force login doesnt work not only charm burner if you are tank that means your whole squad will be wiped out... what a MESS :|