None Tradeable Items

Options
Just a question why add these non tradeable items to packs.. Like who is come up with these ideas to say hey let add non-tradeable items to botique packs. If a player happens to win more than one it doesnt matter and also lets make not make its stashable for another toon

fsl4ngdfv32f.png

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    I won't ask please raise a ticket for this and let me know the ticket no so I can get some attention to it.

Thanks.
  • plzhlpingame
    plzhlpingame Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    probably because its SVS mount you can make with the coins but that ones bound. just like golden riding dog mount from petal dreams
  • shop24#2768
    shop24#2768 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    for ramon

Клянусь быть верным идеалам чести и благородства и хранить мир!
  • josefromeo#3897
    josefromeo#3897 Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 26
    Options
    > @plzhlpingame said:
    > probably because its SVS mount you can make with the coins but that ones bound. just like golden riding dog mount from petal dreams

It seems like the SVS mount you mentioned is likely available for purchase with coins, but it's bound once acquired, similar to the golden riding dog mount from Petal Dreams. This restriction may be in place to maintain game balance or to encourage players to engage with specific in-game activities. Additionally, considering options from could provide alternative avenues for acquiring mounts or other in-game rewards without such restrictions.
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • eland20
    eland20 Posts: 42 Arc User
    Options
    nowadays almost everything is not just account bounded but character bounded. its totally b.llshit