10/31/23 [MAINT] PWI SERVER MAINTENANCE (Complete)

Options
heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
edited November 2023 in Official Announcements
Please feel free to update if needs be.
Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 23:00 PDT.

* 10/31/23 23:00 - 03:00 PDT * 11/01/23 7:00am - 11:00pm CET *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Maintenance notes:
Evening all, Confirmed as a restart. Please note for this maint EU servers will be down 1 hour earlier due to the time difference form last weeks DST. This will return to normal this week when US complete there time changes.
On this note I also need to warn all US server players of the upcoming maint for US servers only on Sunday 5 Nov. Thanks.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Question For This Week!
Question of the week - What is the best day to play PWI?

Thanks.
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Update. Confirmed as a restart.

Thanks.
  • chrusher61
    chrusher61 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    are we going to lose our chiv and points and other stuff during the DST maintance
  • plzhlpingame
    plzhlpingame Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    no, you can take them after DST maint as you would on monday and again on monday. you will just not have talents next week unless you can get the nessecary chiv all on sunday
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Marking as complete.

Was completed a few hours ago.

Thanks.
  • charizard#3341
    charizard#3341 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2023
    Options
    We still did not receive an answer as to the lost loyalty points during the transition of summer time, there was no award on Monday
    The DA server switched to winter time on 29.11 and lost its points
  • kathiawellina
    kathiawellina Posts: 65 Arc User
    Options
    We still did not receive an answer as to the lost loyalty points during the transition of summer time, there was no award on Monday

As far as I remember, there will be a compensation code in the next weeks. At least it is planned.
    Venomancer "Nalaira" from Dawnglory Server 18th August 2015
    Venomancer "Nehilenia" from Twilight Temple Server (Ex-Sanctuary) 12~14th Nov' 2008 - December 2012
    bannergzjd0.png
  • heerohex#3018
    Options

As far as I remember, there will be a compensation code in the next weeks. At least it is planned.

Yer this is correct, from what I've been told this should be out after Sunday. When I can't say at this point.

Thanks.