PWI game status inquiry/ road map

Options
tristana#3241
tristana#3241 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
What is happening with PWI? is it closing?we see no updates, no effort, the community needs answers, we are far behind over other servers that its become ridiculous at this point . If that is the case, how do we claim a refund for the thousands of dollars we haves spent? Where are the anniversary rewards like the other servers received? the updates? what is going on? we need a status update of what is going on with the game? a road map so we know what to look forward to, talk to us gearbox.
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    Options
    There are marketplace updates and that's really all they are gonna do until they announce the backed up expansions we havent gotten yet.

As long as those market and charge/spend rewards keep happening, they wont be closing. So it seems PWI is gonna be alive until at least 2024. After that, who knows.

As for your money spent on the game, that has a .00001% chance of being refunded. But I feel your pain.

• feliduzenze
    feliduzenze Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    heerohex#3018 was supposed to get some feedback, but it's been about a month with no response...
  • feliduzenze
    feliduzenze Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    Per game world observer, cryptic studios just did a layoff which is probably slowing the lines of communication.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    heerohex#3018 was supposed to get some feedback, but it's been about a month with no response...

Im still waiting as well, I didnt even get Maint info last week. Even that satrted to worry me a little.

Thanks.
  • kathiawellina
    kathiawellina Posts: 65 Arc User
    Options
    I don't think there is a reason to worry. As of their server domain change from old one to a new one.
    I don't know for what they are doing this, but my guess is, it serves the purpose to make cross server things more accessable. First thought I had was a possible server merge, but I distanced myself from that idea. What they are probably doing, is preparing the next update, with the new and last sky level and new TT4 level + grade 18 armors.
    Venomancer "Nalaira" from Dawnglory Server 18th August 2015
    Venomancer "Nehilenia" from Twilight Temple Server (Ex-Sanctuary) 12~14th Nov' 2008 - December 2012
    bannergzjd0.png