Troubles with old visual models

Options
linsongtao#2298
linsongtao#2298 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2023 in Support Desk
When playing an old model char, other players cannot see your actual model but the simplified visual model with a somewhat impaired face and body proportion. Meanwhile, you still see yourself as created. Has anyone witnessed something like this? Are there any solutions to restore the normal view of old models as before?

Comments

• zx81#2778
    zx81#2778 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    Haven't noticed it. Not even in HD mode. But since you see your character as it supposed maybe other players use different setting.
  • linsongtao#2298
    linsongtao#2298 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    zx81#2778 wrote: »
    Haven't noticed it. Not even in HD mode. But since you see your character as it supposed maybe other players use different setting.

I've noticed it playing with my mate. Here are some screenshots from my and her perspective. Both models of her and mine chars are showing in a weird way when looking from other person's perspective. This happens only with old visual models, like of an archer, clerk, etc. Settings shouldn't be an issue here; I tried switching them, checked all of them and still got the same result. Hope the PWI support team can provide some explanation here uiy7qllo8ocl.jpg
    q6r8ccqlaypg.png
  • preston#4596
    preston#4596 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I'm experiencing this issue too, I started playing recently with some friends and our characters only look correct on our own screens.
  • ellen21#7587
    ellen21#7587 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    it often due to compatibility issues with newer updates of the game. Sometimes, older character models don't quite mesh well with the latest graphics and rendering technology, leading to those simplified visual representations. so :
    Check for Updates
    Graphics Settings
    Community Fixes