The good/Bad/Ugly New update Bugs

Options
2»

Comments

• diamondparties#6131
    diamondparties#6131 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    Toad in PV is also dc'ing you when you enter.
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    Options
    OHT cause to DC when you try to go in it. Lycaeun does not let you in. Caravan in Adventure Kingdom is not centred any more.
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Starting to wonder if there are any instances that are not broken in some way with all the ones listed so far? If any of the lower level instances or if the beginner areas are broken it's going to discourage any new or returning players too. Might have to do some testing if I get some time. If OHT is broken, that I thought was needed for some lower level progression as well as to get certain skills
  • kathiawellina
    kathiawellina Posts: 69 Arc User
    Options
    Nah, thanks god, they got all the npcs out of OHT for level 100 cultivation.
    And skills are learned over skill learning menu.
    I've had a crash with the new character creation. First you create hd face, which looks fine in creation so far, then you create for old model as well. But when I went to the body sliders on barbarian class for classic models, the game simply crashed. Also the HD model now looks nothing like it, when it was in creation. It simply use the HD setting that was used when Wings of Rebirth expansion was new. That is a bit annoying. But guess that depends on graphics card.

The issue with the "Search for the third orb" part from the grim war efforts daily, has not been resolved yet. Pictures for some Locations such as Hibeth Forest, Kalset Plateau, Gate of Cycles, Dissipa Woods etc still dont open a hint picture.
    Venomancer "Nalaira" from Dawnglory Server 18th August 2015
    Venomancer "Nehilenia" from Twilight Temple Server (Ex-Sanctuary) 12~14th Nov' 2008 - December 2012
    bannergzjd0.png
  • urbosa#3682
    urbosa#3682 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    10+ hr updating to feeling nothing about this expansion. Not sure who smart idea was it to give us half an expansion. Well congratulation since this update playbase has gone impossible to buy gold and form instance. Give us a 1 year heads up when you decide to switch off pwi Life support thanks.
  • lexxfx
    lexxfx Posts: 53 Arc User
    Options
    The auto attendance reward is annoying for shops who need the bag space and waste time npcing the junk + whats the point in auto collect if the window opens up and you need to close it manually yourself?

Also the popup message you get EVERY TIME you log in if you have enough xp in your historic book to level a past rb but you are saving it to lvl the first rb instead.

The gms wanted to make things " more convenient " for players but all this is just extra time waste for people with alts/catshops and more inconvenient than its worth.
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    Options
    This is no expension but just a Big update.

They unlocked some saga hero quests and changed trials.
    Some stuff changed like codex stuff and star charts.

And thats about it, no new boundary, instance, gear or class.

For what it seems its a broken update.

AGAIN

Letting there customers wait for months and giving us this, i dont think they can be proud of themselfs...

Now its just hoping they fix the broken stuff FAST and waiting another year for a REAL expansion.

FUN
  • meow101
    meow101 Posts: 60 Arc User
    Options
    Now that trials have changed, and now cannot be completed by the average player and faction, how are we supposed to obtain cards and/or mats to create a set and upgrade/level it? Doing daily artifact instance would take ages, and there is no reliable way to get a packs or tempers or fluxes.
    Completing trial 1 15 times just to get a handful of rewards for the faction is nuts.
    Chrono hunter is still broken.
    Fs doesnt give fs coins or card packs
    Dancing event will only be available for the next 3 weeks until faction bases close due to the inability to get 1k chiv in a week. And even then the rewards are limited.
  • sharpestsharpie
    sharpestsharpie Posts: 28 Arc User
    Options
    meow101 wrote: »
    Now that trials have changed, and now cannot be completed by the average player and faction, how are we supposed to obtain cards and/or mats to create a set and upgrade/level it? Doing daily artifact instance would take ages, and there is no reliable way to get a packs or tempers or fluxes.
    Completing trial 1 15 times just to get a handful of rewards for the faction is nuts.
    Chrono hunter is still broken.
    Fs doesnt give fs coins or card packs
    Dancing event will only be available for the next 3 weeks until faction bases close due to the inability to get 1k chiv in a week. And even then the rewards are limited.

If you do the dancing event with 72 toons every week, your faction base wont close.
  • technoplume3
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Main Map event DC most people on the main Map, caused major lag on other maps.
    Opening Daily Chest cause DC sometimes.
    Changing Fashion can also cause DC sometimes.
    Going IN Home Stead sometimes cause to DC
  • yugi2390
    yugi2390 Posts: 82 Arc User
    Options
    My faction mates super attendance reward was able to open o.o

HOW!!!!!
    pachicho wrote: »
    No1 talking about this change? cost changed x5 withouth any fair warning, mistake or intentional?

us9z088t4xc0.png

I had this issue as well, wasted gold on it. I believe its a mistake as this is the default values, however if its not I hope we all quit as these prices are insane.

Yes, it's the chinese value, in pwbr it's the same cost but there this is very cheap image.png

thats alot of gold in that image. not the amount needed i mean
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 409 Arc User
    Options
    yugi2390 wrote: »
    My faction mates super attendance reward was able to open o.o

HOW!!!!!
    No1 talking about this change? cost changed x5 withouth any fair warning, mistake or intentional?

us9z088t4xc0.png

I had this issue as well, wasted gold on it. I believe its a mistake as this is the default values, however if its not I hope we all quit as these prices are insane.

Yes, it's the chinese value, in pwbr it's the same cost but there this is very cheap image.png

thats alot of gold in that image. not the amount needed i mean

Oh it's from the PWBR test server, I had access to it in the past
  • meow101
    Options

If you do the dancing event with 72 toons every week, your faction base wont close.
    The issue is getting 72 toons on at the same time at 730pm server time on a Wednesday evening. It is far too restrictive. Thats 130 am for europeans on tideswell on a weeknight.
  • technoplume3
    Options
    Using the Rose Heart on my Wife made the game crash, lol
  • usmc1990
    usmc1990 Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    It seem, there's no more event fash?
  • siegrain#2002
    siegrain#2002 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options

us9z088t4xc0.png

Do you guys have any idea how much Chinese yuan is to 1 gold? Thank you!
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 409 Arc User
    Options

us9z088t4xc0.png

Do you guys have any idea how much Chinese yuan is to 1 gold? Thank you!

1 gold = 1 yuan
    1 yuan = 0.14 dollars
  • archnohobia
    archnohobia Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    Options
    This "big updates" is absolute spit in the face of our player base. So many bugs/unfinished things/ red slumberings for 10g to open. Its shi*fest, we paying them and they can´t even properly manage the game. If i would be you all I would spam them at support so they at least wake up in one front. They laughing at us because we are waiting for so long to at least have some type of new content and they release this dogshi* updates where nothing works properly.

Where is finally some good +% currency, new spend rewards, new packs, sales, new reworked Boutique items, Dustfall Ultimate Artifact forge, Chrono Hunt, TT 4-3 where the fok is it, what are this magg*ts waiting for? Lazy as*es..

How you guys managed to do trials as it is inteded? 15 unique squads to work its way to the end of trials? Nonsense and we are cheering..
  • orcephalus#0692
    orcephalus#0692 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    This "big updates" is absolute spit in the face of our player base. So many bugs/unfinished things/ red slumberings for 10g to open. Its shi*fest, we paying them and they can´t even properly manage the game. If i would be you all I would spam them at support so they at least wake up in one front. They laughing at us because we are waiting for so long to at least have some type of new content and they release this dogshi* updates where nothing works properly.

Where is finally some good +% currency, new spend rewards, new packs, sales, new reworked Boutique items, Dustfall Ultimate Artifact forge, Chrono Hunt, TT 4-3 where the fok is it, what are this magg*ts waiting for? Lazy as*es..

How you guys managed to do trials as it is inteded? 15 unique squads to work its way to the end of trials? Nonsense and we are cheering..

The only saving grace of this underwhelming update having arrived already and it being 6 months overdue is the fact that the next one is so much better. I believe there'll be another sky level, more glyphs slots, skill updates. But I fear it might be 3/4 of a year before we get that update because it's an ongoing trend now for PWI Admins to delay updates (Fountain of Fate was 2 months late, Divine Fury was 6 months late, who knows, the next one could be 8-12 months from now).
  • archnohobia
    archnohobia Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Yes, the next update will be much better in terms of progress, but we need to be realistic from our point of view as players. We playing dead sh*t where they only care about money(spends, marketplace updates), they don´t communicate, they don´t throw events every month for little bit of "spice" for us. It is not their game, they just bought rights, but China is still in charge of the things. That is why our content is delayed and they got it "exclusively first". You don´t see any news excepts spend,marketplace in rotation, current spend rewards are *****n joke, they didn´t even changed items in freakin years, that is how lazy they are. Cashers are holding this game together because without them we would be long time gone. But you know what? This jokers cant even reward them for cashing, the packs are boring(when the new key reward ingame system comes to PWI? never)

Players are thinning and they didnt care, they just throwing useless spends, marketplace updates at us, laughing as the players charging money(people who loves to play/gamble/support the game). What a sh*tshow.

The update which I personally would like to see:

GAME-WEBSITE connected shops: Something like the daily(and now weekly rewards) for activity connected to the website shop with various items(lowtier,mid,high items for progressing on the character) with reasonable prices. Works like this: You are active player who does all the daily/weekly thing in the game which will be writed to the site as a points, then you can exchange this points for useful items(like Astrobana Pearls Ultimate, Profaned Wood, Empyreal Tempered Dragon Scale, Draconic Essence, bla bla bla)(low/mid/high tier items as example). The players can progress even further without need of cash/ BUT... cashers can purchase their +points via charging(as it is now), and they can obtain items which are hard to get in the game because .. it is just dead. WM farming with one squad will take you a year to get you a g18 weapon(whole year for a weapon, let that truth comprehend), https://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/59353 example of other high tier item, etc etc... Nebulas, Astrobana Pearl ultimate(did you guys made a math how much u need to spend for 105 lvl star chart? There are so many things which can be obtainable via this shop, make the economic more stable, prices more affordable...Right now, there is no mats for even 78lvl for one person for star chart. You going to wait half a year to get into current content?(star chart, new codex items, azure dust items,...)

Sure, lets wait for the next big update... in a 8 months, so this "farmers" can milk their playerbase more and more

Post edited by archnohobia on
  • lexxfx
    lexxfx Posts: 53 Arc User
    Options
    Not really a bug but the forcelog patch isnt working again with this update and a new one needs to be made yeah?
  • kathiawellina
    kathiawellina Posts: 69 Arc User
    Options
    I found one visual bug. The flying animation during embraced status is broken. It will just stay in the idle hanging animation, when embraced.
    Venomancer "Nalaira" from Dawnglory Server 18th August 2015
    Venomancer "Nehilenia" from Twilight Temple Server (Ex-Sanctuary) 12~14th Nov' 2008 - December 2012
    bannergzjd0.png
  • meow101
    Options
    Just a warning. If you dc during a trial, you get ported out, losing the daily key.
    Also if you die inside the trial waiting room, you need a ress or ress scroll. If you release again, you will also get ported out, losing the key.

It really needs to be fixed, or provide us with alternate ways of obtaining the trial key. Especially since some people are experiencing more crashes since the update.
  • spadesart#9758
    spadesart#9758 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    is the character creator still busted? last few times I tried using it, the sliders were overly sensitive, like to a ridiculous degree. did they do that on purpose?