are they gonna fix the attendance boxes

Options

Answers

• widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    I just submitted an update to my ticket with a new screenshot about this. They aren't giving me anything except that they are working on it and will let us know sometime. "Keep your gift in your safe until we figure out a fix."
  • alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 99 Arc User
    Options
    on my ticket they replied me we will get compensation on the next "big update" whenever this is and we need to hold the item in our inventory or bank to make it safe for them.
  • kathiawellina
    kathiawellina Posts: 65 Arc User
    Options
    on my ticket they replied me we will get compensation on the next "big update" whenever this is and we need to hold the item in our inventory or bank to make it safe for them.

Interesting. Cause the updated attendance boxes are in the november patch, not in the june patch, which we most likely receive. It would mean, that we receive either a completely reworked update from chinas june patch or both june and november patch, which I would be more thrilled about, than just the june patch. May I ask, when you received that reply?
    Venomancer "Nalaira" from Dawnglory Server 18th August 2015
    Venomancer "Nehilenia" from Twilight Temple Server (Ex-Sanctuary) 12~14th Nov' 2008 - December 2012
    bannergzjd0.png