Login issue

azra#6116
azra#6116 Posts: 20 Arc User
To day when i started game,i got some minor download,and after launcher pop up,but when i hit PLAY button,nothing happens,game not starting.I re downloaded/reinstalled whole game,but nothing changed.When i click launcher/play button,game not starting.Any idea please?

Comments

• newcommer#8979
    newcommer#8979 Posts: 14 Arc User
    ..... When i click launcher/play button,game not starting.Any idea please?

There is no button in Arc that is called "launcher", only the red button with the name "Play". When clicking on this red button PWI should start however if the token (from Arc) isn't received you will not be able to enter the game. Information about this is written somewhere else in this forum.

• azra#6116
    azra#6116 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2023
    I wrote launcher/play,assume that Play button launch game,i have contacted support,got answer but only that i need to update graphic driver,which is up to date,dld c++ redis also,2 x reinstalled whole game,and still,when i hit PLAY nothing happens.Waiting for GM to answer again :( Info about Token could not find...
  • sellafewbuyalot
    sellafewbuyalot Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am glad this is happening to others. I was starting to think it was a me issue.

I too am having this, last night it took me 20 mins of sitting here clicking the play button before the PWI launcher decided to show up. Drivers are up to date. No I don't spam click the play button, I click then wait 30 seconds before trying again.

In my task manager, under the Arc tasks, I have noticed a "crashpad_handler" that pops up after the first failed attempt of launching the game.

If it's worth mentioning, I was part of the Runtime error affected people.

Once I eventually get the PWI launcher up, clicking repair on the launcher, closing the launcher once the start button lights up, then trying to relaunch the game doesn't do anything to help fix the issue.

The Repair option in Arc itself doesn't fix the issue

Toggling between launching in x32 or x64 doesn't seem to fix the issue
  • dezamea
    dezamea Posts: 4 Arc User
    This is happening to me as well. Is there a solution?
  • omibarb#4265
    omibarb#4265 Posts: 1 New User
    Hi everyone, cannot play the game same issue as b4