Perfect Attendance Rewards for 2022

Options
widowdee
widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
I have the Super Perfect Attendance package in my inventory but the Archesaur Veteran Officer has nothing for me and right click just says I can't use this item. Is this broke? Many of us were dedicated to having perfect attendance by logging in 365 times in 2022. And now can't get our rewards. Will this be fixed soon or can we get instructions on how to redeem our rewards? I will also submit a ticket since sometimes those get more attention than the forums. (Although those GMs usually just tell me to put something in the forums about it!)

Comments

• falyciarose1
    falyciarose1 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Options
    I got the chest but cant even open the damn thing
    Lori
  • griffon7
    griffon7 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Apparently, it's a known issue and this is the response from my ticket:
    "we will let the community know of updates via our official news pages and forums when we have newer information about this case."
    I think it will expire at the end of January and... that's it. Puff! here goes away your full attendance of 2022
    Post edited by griffon7 on
  • widowdee
    Options
    I submitted a ticket too and was told that I could keep the item in my safe. I still have it in my inventory bag. I made screenshots when I submitted the ticket, so if it expires, it still have proof that I had it and the rewards promised. You might want to screenshot yours too as proof of your perfect attendance.
    owqjxb02aw1p.jpg
  • widowdee
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Still nothing about the perfect or super perfect attendance rewards and it is mid February. I think the GMs and Devs have forgotten about PWI. Updating my ticket . . . AGAIN!

bmpdc5d1kb0t.jpg

• widowdee
    Options
    Here it is, March 3rd, and still no news on if or when the Super Perfect Attendance rewards will be passed out to us. Shows me how much they care about PWI players. Is anyone else submitting tickets on this? I keep updating mine.
  • widowdee
    Options
    It is now 99 days into 2023 and the developers and programmers have done nothing to fix the super perfect attendance for 2022. 99 days and counting. Still nothing from the devs? But I see they can still beg for money by adding to the boutique and doing charge / spend rewards. Guess they don't care anymore about the players . . . just about getting their money. I won't give up on this. I will continue to update my ticket and this thread until it is solved. Hopefully the GMs won't close the thread since it is still an open issue in the game.

nty88qdaf4xi.jpg
  • widowdee
    edited April 2023
    Options
    115 days since the new year started and still no rewards. Why not just tell everyone to npc the gift and forget about it since apparently nothing is going to be done to fix it? And why not just tell everyone to forget about the perfect attendance since there are no rewards for being loyal to this game?
  • widowdee
    Options
    124 days and counting. I am not the only one wanting an answer to this. I will update the ticket again in a few days since I can't seem to get an answer. Just how long does it take those "super programmers" to figure this out? The ticket has not been solved to date and won't be until the issue is taken care of. I am again posting this to the forums and to PWI's facebook page where you keep offering ways to spend real money but nothing else.

This was the update I just posted to my ticket that they keep telling me has been solved. I have posted it to the ticket, the facebook page, and now to the forums. Wonder if ANYBODY from PWI is paying attention to the players asking for this to be fixed. I will update the ticket again in a couple of weeks. Everyone should follow suit and submit a ticket on this to maybe, just maybe (a long shot) they will do something about this thing.
  • funky85
    funky85 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    widowdee wrote: »
    124 days and counting. I am not the only one wanting an answer to this. I will update the ticket again in a few days since I can't seem to get an answer. Just how long does it take those "super programmers" to figure this out? The ticket has not been solved to date and won't be until the issue is taken care of. I am again posting this to the forums and to PWI's facebook page where you keep offering ways to spend real money but nothing else.

This was the update I just posted to my ticket that they keep telling me has been solved. I have posted it to the ticket, the facebook page, and now to the forums. Wonder if ANYBODY from PWI is paying attention to the players asking for this to be fixed. I will update the ticket again in a couple of weeks. Everyone should follow suit and submit a ticket on this to maybe, just maybe (a long shot) they will do something about this thing.

same for me...
    almost half year now lol not even a compensation or did we finally get something with the new update? i dont think so....
  • kirasin
    kirasin Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi, I also have the 2022 Super Perfect Attendance Pack on4 accounts, none of which i am able to open. All 4 toons had the pack in inventory during the expansion. Only 1 person that i know of in the game on Tideswell server was able to get the Pack to open, seriously, ONLY 1person!
    He had the pack in his bank and when placing it in his inventory it auto-opened for him. So, i attempted to put Pack in my bank and back in inventory, but, it did nothing. So i put it back in bank, re-logged, and tried to put in inventory again and still nothing. Tried clicking on it too, but, it just says "Current item can not be used". I tried this on all 4 accounts, and it didn't work on any of them.

This fac member, that it did work for, had submitted a ticket on all of our behalf and the GM reply was to have us post here in PWI Forums about it so here i am. What else can i do?

PS.: I see the person creating this thread keeps posting ss of the Archosaur Veteran Officer NPC. Was there a GM that said to go to this NPC or something? I have known NO relation of this NPC to the 2022 Attendance Pack o.o However, i did go to it just to see since i saw it here and NPC has nothing for me either.

EDIT: adding ss of the ticket and reply the fac mate that WAS able to open pack got from GM saying we should post here ...

nxygzg8aqnc5.png
    Post edited by kirasin on
  • widowdee
    Options
    It is now 10 days into June and when I resubmitted my ticket (AGAIN AND AGAIN) I was told to discard the pack and use the code A0F1Taef to get my rewards. However, that code didn't work before and doesn't work now. It says it has already been used although I never used it.

I am so fed up with this and other issues that the developers and programmers keep ignoring. All they offer anymore is the opportunity to spend more real cash. They keep changing things, making it harder for new players to enjoy the game, and ignoring the long-time players requests and concerns.

I have gotten to the point after 15 years of being dedicated to the game that I simply log in 2 of my characters and water their marriage tree. I am no longer active in the game that I use to log into whenever I didn't have real life things going on (probably to excess!) PWI is very boring now and the most expensive free-to-play game on the internet.
  • widowdee
    Options

apparently, everyone got the code A0F1Taef which replaced the super perfect attendance reward pack. So I guess there is no reason to log in every day of the year since they don't give anything special for it.I certainly won't bother anymore. Nor will I be putting any more real money into this game where no one cares about their loyal players.