I think it be fair of pwi to raze the value of the mob drops so we can pay for repairs and teleport'

unicorn37
unicorn37 Posts: 4 Arc User
It's not fair to player on pwi to not have away to earn coin through mob drops.

I think it be fair of pwi to raze the value of the mob drops so we can pay for repairs and teleport' 7 votes

If DQ has no value beside the bank quests then they should be replaced with items that are worth more than 1 silver.
85%
widowdeegoofysmurf76unicorn37alizaren#3787zodiark0228#9035whoknows#5293 6 votes
Add away for silver to be transferred to gold and tradable.
14%
azra#6116 1 vote

Comments

• unicorn37
    unicorn37 Posts: 4 Arc User
    If DQ has no value beside the bank quests then they should be replaced with items that are worth more than 1 silver.
    My vote is yes please raze the value of our mob drop's
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    Increasing mobs drops or changing the value of them is a bad idea.
    Transferring silver coins to gold coins is also a bad idea.

The reason im saying this, if they changed all that then this game will be infested with (afk)bots killing mobs for coins.
    Who in there turn will sell the gold coins on the black market when u make it able to transfer silver coins to gold coins.

So they will never gonna do this, to avoid this from happening and keeping the cashflow go to them instead of random players.

Have a nice day !
  • newcommer#8979
    newcommer#8979 Posts: 14 Arc User
    To get enough coins for repairs you should get a homestead and try to sell items. Only problem is that people who do have enough coins will sell their HS items for 0 gold coins.

Another way to get easy money, in this case silver coins, is to play XNW. No need to kill other players but just try to stay alive and (unlike people who have multiple clients online during XNW) do not kick the NPC. People who do this are just easy kills.

Sure, you can kill mobs for silver coins but that would take a long time and you will have repair costs.