Mintenance crashes and not being able to log toon back on

Lets talk about the fact we cannot log in the game after maintenance, maybe GMs will see it and do something about it.

North-Weast arch and it seems North Arch also.

Give us back our toons!

And go.

Comments

• butagaz13
    butagaz13 Posts: 15 Arc User
    aui7dvd2pqlz.png
    Yep. Happened in West Arch, unable to log on my main character, and it's permanent.
    H E L P
  • choasdriver
    choasdriver Posts: 68 Arc User
    hero is aware of it as this is being discussed on a differnt thread
  • alterfication
    alterfication Posts: 4 Arc User
    what different thread i looked and havent seen anything related to this that he is in. its specifically the north arch auctioneer. and you toon is perma crashed after going near it till they fix it. find a different game then the one that will take a week plus to fix. i wotn go into the fcked forges situation either.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    what different thread i looked and havent seen anything related to this that he is in. its specifically the north arch auctioneer. and you toon is perma crashed after going near it till they fix it. find a different game then the one that will take a week plus to fix. i wotn go into the fcked forges situation either.

I think your need this thread,

https://account.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1211636/heero200-heerohex-updates

My update thread got used, to be fair I should split it up for an update one.

I cant easily do this on my phone so ill have to leave it for now.

Thanks.
  • xing555
    xing555 Posts: 2 Arc User
    DOT