OK seriously PWI >.<

1st let me start off by just quickly reviewing what the anni event is. It is supposed to be a way to reward the players for a year of staying with the game. Yes, it is the games birthday but its meant to be for the players.

Now on to business. What in the world happened here?!?! I recently came back to play and I have to say this is by far the worst anni event I have ever seen. You guys started out so strong. The ideas were terrific but something got lost in the delivery. Mainly the last half of the event. It started with the dragons quest in plume. So many lost the words they needed. Luckily that was fixed somewhat quickly. Next Dreamweavers dragon….That whole part is messed up. Yes a few were lucky and managed to get some avatar cards but not everyone is so lucky. When you didn’t add the option at the elder those who have no luck got nothing, not even a little exp. Then the arch dragon…..it never even started. We awoke it but the bar stayed at 99%, the quest npc’s didn’t spawn and when it did spawn it had no quest for anyone to take. The thing that makes me question this event the most is the slumbering sacred spirits. You give us gifts that we have to pay YOU to get. I know its only 2 gold per piece and on the scale of things 2 gold isn’t high price but a gift we have to pay for isn’t a gift. All of this could have been avoided if just 1 person had ran the event before it was put live. This wasn’t a surprise, once in a lifetime event. You knew it was coming for a year!!! How in the world could no one give up a little bit of time to run these quests to make sure they worked properly?

If there is a plausible reason why this event was put in half ready I think the player base would love to know cause right now I’m willing to bet the level 9 glyph everyone is doing the event for is going to be messed up too and I’m sure I’m not the only one. I am an old player and have seen a lot of messed up events but this takes the cake.

Comments

• plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    The christmass event was also bugged, i think they just copy paste the code, translate some stuff and dont test it out.
    Doesnt seems so professional for a game host, but at least they tried i guess.

Dear pwi, ARC

Make sure the final gift (glyph lvl9) works and everyone who joined the event gets one.
    If that also gonna be bugged, im afraid youll be getting a riot in perfect world.

Lots of players are unhappy at the moment, give them atleast the last gift to give them something to feel better.

I hope you learn about your mistakes next year !

Have a nice day all
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    Wrong. the worst anni event was last year. We didn't get one. lmao
  • avery3
    avery3 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Wrong. the worst anni event was last year. We didn't get one. lmao

Ok so yea that would be a worse anni event lol. I withdraw my worst ever comment :). And yes plushie they did try, the 1st half of the event was really nice and I give credit to them for that.
  • rokon#1106
    rokon#1106 Posts: 23 Arc User
    I'm waiting for the QQ of people who didn't get the glyph in the 12 hour window :smile:
  • shanna#7128
    shanna#7128 Posts: 3 Arc User
    QQ I didn't get the glyph. :( And yes nice first half of event to end in a scrambling anti-climatic result is so sad really......when people dedicated their time to do the quests. Cya. :)
  • radguy59
    radguy59 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Well maybe they'll give us a code for some nice items to make up for it, or 30 days of 2x exp/drop, or both.
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    radguy59 wrote: »
    Well maybe they'll give us a code for some nice items to make up for it, or 30 days of 2x exp/drop, or both.

Yea. probably a code for a good luck gift pack that doesn't work. lmao
  • chilpod
    chilpod Posts: 61 Arc User
    since last 2 replies where really off-topic please close this thread :)

• plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    chilpod wrote: »
    since last 2 replies where really off-topic please close this thread :)

ive reported this 2 days ago, seems we got no forum admins anymore....
  • shikechohatsu#0586
    shikechohatsu#0586 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yes, keep the forums clean. So we won't have to go through countless pages of posts from totally different users. We need some order darn it! all 3 of us.

In reality, what's the point? Even if gold resellers came here, they'd be disappointed due to the low number of eyeballs on their post. The mods probably log in every month or so. They feel that's enough for this kinda traffic. Why hurry to get a couple of pieces of trash out of a grand, empty, spacious hallway.