Need help

Options
sam#3155
sam#3155 Posts: 1 Arc User
I cant seem to log in to game. anybody have ideas why? it keeps saying disconnected from server, please log in again. it keeps doing that and i cant log in. :(

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Options
    Hi Sam,

Is this problem solved? If not there could me multiple things.

First one would be maintenance. No one could connect to the server. Maintenance happens every week and we even had maintenance on Arc a few days ago. Second one would be a slow connection. We need to log in to PWI a.s.a.p. but sometimes our connection is a bit lazy. Third one is mainly a computer issue like multiple updates that are loading/installing, a firewall that is blocking elementclient or arc programs. O, almost forgot the last one: always start Arc first. When using a 64-bit client you could close Arc easily after PWI is active. Well, all is written somewhere in this forum.

Have fun!
  • xanderblackpaw#2277
    xanderblackpaw#2277 Posts: 6 New User
    Options
    try loging into the desktop app first and then load the game from there that is what i had to do to bypass it
  • dimjester
    dimjester Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    This game is set up horribly... probation period on posting a question??? So im lvl 20 and apparently sold my level 1 flyer on accident and cannot get another flyer until later in the game but there is quest that require me to have a flyer... what am i supposed to do just roll another character? if so then this is a major game flaw
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    dimjester wrote: »
    This game is set up horribly... probation period on posting a question??? So im lvl 20 and apparently sold my level 1 flyer on accident and cannot get another flyer until later in the game but there is quest that require me to have a flyer... what am i supposed to do just roll another character? if so then this is a major game flaw

Contact support, I will say this may not be a straight fix as it may take some time but they should be able to help.

The other points are we have a code that gives event gold. You could then purchase a flyer from that. BE WARNED about flyer Lv tho with this.

See what support come back with first tho.

Thanks.​​
  • modesty#9318
    modesty#9318 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    How do i create a pwi account i have a arc account but cant work out how to log on in pwi
  • pandorabx
    pandorabx Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Hello,my character is stuck in west Archosaur,was laggy and my game crashed,since yesterday i try to loggin to teleport my toon out somehow but not possible,my screen stop at Entering Perfect World...What can i do?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    Try changing all the settings down in the patcher including the resolution.

I had to do this a few weeks ago as the same thing kept happening, Failing this you may need to log a ticket and see if the GMs can move your toon.

The above was solved for me tho.

Thanks.​​
  • korn4242#8369
    korn4242#8369 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    i cant make a account for pwi when i click register it takes me a website that doesnt work
    and when i try my arc log ins they dont work either
  • pawmoo
    pawmoo Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    > @korn4242#8369 said:
    > i cant make a account for pwi when i click register it takes me a website that doesnt work
    > and when i try my arc log ins they dont work either
    >

Im still having this issue