State of the game

Does anyone truly know what's happening to PWI? With the increasingly declining players on the game I was honestly hoping for a road map from the new publisher. With new mmo's coming out where you can spend 5k and get extreme endgame why would f2p, semi cashers flock to PWI when you need a good 50k just to survive in pvp these days. Gearbox really needs to do an Elon Musk and fire the devs that they somehow kept for no reason at all. Did gearbox do their homework on PWI? Did they check the amount of 1 single player opening 20 acc's to do dailies or did they think (ohh 2k accounts logged today, game is alive af) when in fact 80% of those logged accounts are basically alt now.

Legit do people still cash in this game? is it fun to do xnw or xtw and such with the same 30-40 people you vs every week? Mass DC's in pk, nr too dumb, expensive endgame's, 5 years of the same dailies and 8-10hrs of daily grinding just to be a little relevant, 1-2hrs of making full squads since people just use bot to automatically finish the dungeons. Gold Auction house broken so you have to commit to hs which gives you a chance to scam people or get scammed. Questlines too **** you need to google, wiki, go to forum just to finish it. Screwed the multi client years ago which made people RQ the game because they cant remember their cashshop accounts that had billions on it, cant force log now so when you dc you gotta wait 15min to get back, pk dead in almost every server, still the same response and waiting 100 years for us to get compensation from abusing Brazil gold (100% certain we wont get that for sure), charge rewards/promo's still the same. Honestly I can write a whole book and it will only be 10% of PWI's problems that need fixing, too many script users in the game, gave us pets/mounts/fashion title set for collecting them yet fail to put any mounts at all and they would rather put it on auction twice a day so heavy cashers would cash 500 gold for 1 mount just for codex, nr quest chain made so dumb you have to actually pick certain answers and quest line every time to get all the titles and rewards for it instead of disabling that certain quest line that you already finish so now people that didn't have a clue about it when it came out did the same questline 3 times and is too bored out of their mind to go again which might not look like much but if you add all of pwi's problems becomes a heavy burden, still no 2x vitae points despite vitae being a key role now in PWI with apparently 10 more coming in the future. Honestly i could go on and on but you get the jist. so while i play other mmo and a bunch of people in my discord pwi channel quitting the game, i hope whoever is left get a sense of enjoyment with how long pwi is gonna last and seeing a bunch of other pw being made like PW Play Park, PW russia, PW Classic, the private servers and all the other pw that is out there im guessing PWI gonna last 1 more year.

Comments

• ohnoohno
    ohnoohno Posts: 9 Arc User
    Obviously it is not in a great spot. How much money do you need to catch up to end game whales? 10,000 usd? It is pretty insane. I would dare to say it is unsalvageable and poorly ran. I am hoping pwi servers shut down, and the game is licensed to someone who can run it better.

What are some reasonable suggestions to improve the game which
    1. Won't require much staff resources
    2. Won't remove any of PWI cash shop income

Because obviously if a suggestion or improvement doesn't follow those rules it has no chance in heck. There is a new server opening soon which after 1 year will give the top faction 16,000 $. No one at pwi plays or loves the game anymore. Of course it isn't their fault, it is whoever has been making the decisions for the last 12 years, and player willing to eat them up and spend thousands of dollars. (I was one of those.)
  • gukibl#4031
    gukibl#4031 Posts: 30 Arc User
    Why the f... do people want to catch up to other (mainly inactive) people? I see PWI as a game just to spend some time. There is no real PK on my server and yesterday (during XNW) most of the people from my server just wanted to kick NPC's and get some 'free' silver coins.... so why the gear/weapons if you don't play? Factions become inactive by having many alts and with that people say 'the game is dead'.
    But it's not dead if you still having fun by actually doing quests, even if you don't earn much EXP. On Tideswell the homesteads items are sold far to cheap so normal players should really be more active during XNW to get some silver coins for updating their skills and cleaning their homestead. Also there is no need to do dailies every time or even visiting catshops (which became far to expensive for normal players).
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    fuseekayme wrote: »
    Does anyone truly know what's happening to PWI? With the increasingly declining players on the game I was honestly hoping for a road map from the new publisher. With new mmo's coming out where you can spend 5k and get extreme endgame why would f2p, semi cashers flock to PWI when you need a good 50k just to survive in pvp these days. Gearbox really needs to do an Elon Musk and fire the devs that they somehow kept for no reason at all. Did gearbox do their homework on PWI? Did they check the amount of 1 single player opening 20 acc's to do dailies or did they think (ohh 2k accounts logged today, game is alive af) when in fact 80% of those logged accounts are basically alt now.

Legit do people still cash in this game? is it fun to do xnw or xtw and such with the same 30-40 people you vs every week? Mass DC's in pk, nr too dumb, expensive endgame's, 5 years of the same dailies and 8-10hrs of daily grinding just to be a little relevant, 1-2hrs of making full squads since people just use bot to automatically finish the dungeons. Gold Auction house broken so you have to commit to hs which gives you a chance to scam people or get scammed. Questlines too **** you need to google, wiki, go to forum just to finish it. Screwed the multi client years ago which made people RQ the game because they cant remember their cashshop accounts that had billions on it, cant force log now so when you dc you gotta wait 15min to get back, pk dead in almost every server, still the same response and waiting 100 years for us to get compensation from abusing Brazil gold (100% certain we wont get that for sure), charge rewards/promo's still the same. Honestly I can write a whole book and it will only be 10% of PWI's problems that need fixing, too many script users in the game, gave us pets/mounts/fashion title set for collecting them yet fail to put any mounts at all and they would rather put it on auction twice a day so heavy cashers would cash 500 gold for 1 mount just for codex, nr quest chain made so dumb you have to actually pick certain answers and quest line every time to get all the titles and rewards for it instead of disabling that certain quest line that you already finish so now people that didn't have a clue about it when it came out did the same questline 3 times and is too bored out of their mind to go again which might not look like much but if you add all of pwi's problems becomes a heavy burden, still no 2x vitae points despite vitae being a key role now in PWI with apparently 10 more coming in the future. Honestly i could go on and on but you get the jist. so while i play other mmo and a bunch of people in my discord pwi channel quitting the game, i hope whoever is left get a sense of enjoyment with how long pwi is gonna last and seeing a bunch of other pw being made like PW Play Park, PW russia, PW Classic, the private servers and all the other pw that is out there im guessing PWI gonna last 1 more year.

Looks like u didnt play this game for a long time, you just read all the negative comments and based on that.

1. People still do cash alot !
    2. Mass DC's in pk not happening in my server.
    3. Dailie quest dont take that long and change when u get a new sky lvl.
    4. No need to grind 8-10hrs a day, that not healthie and totally unnecessary in this game.
    5. Questlines arent that hard, if u got a problem just use World chat.
    6. Force log is broken indeed, but the 15min wait is a safety procussion.
    7. A compensation from the brazilian gold saga will never happen, cuz we got new owners and they got nothing to do with that.
    8. Nobody pays 500gold for 1 mount in auction, just wait couple day and it will be in auction again if u lost the bid.
    9. If u read everything that happends in the NR questline, its an interesting story, more info and help found here https://pwi.fandom.com/wiki/Glacier_City_Mystery
    10. 2x vitae we not need, it will ruin the game, getting people to fast max sky lvl without the much need bloods.
    11. There are no new 10 new sky lvls comming, only 1 we know about so far (check pwi china update post).
    12. PW Play Park, PW russia, PW Classic are Russian and Indonesian servers...

Bottum line is, if people still enjoy pwi and want to cash (wich they do).
    There is no reason to closed down pwi.

There are more then 2000 accounts online on 1 server then you think.

Be positive and hopefull.
    We got new owners and stuff is changing, very slowly.

But its not DEAD.

Have a nice day all!
  • hawkins08
    hawkins08 Posts: 29 Arc User
    plushie666 wrote: »
    fuseekayme wrote: »

Looks like u didnt play this game for a long time, you just read all the negative comments and based on that.

1. People still do cash alot !
    2. Mass DC's in pk not happening in my server.
    3. Dailie quest dont take that long and change when u get a new sky lvl.
    4. No need to grind 8-10hrs a day, that not healthie and totally unnecessary in this game.
    5. Questlines arent that hard, if u got a problem just use World chat.
    6. Force log is broken indeed, but the 15min wait is a safety procussion.
    7. A compensation from the brazilian gold saga will never happen, cuz we got new owners and they got nothing to do with that.
    8. Nobody pays 500gold for 1 mount in auction, just wait couple day and it will be in auction again if u lost the bid.
    9. If u read everything that happends in the NR questline, its an interesting story, more info and help found here https://pwi.fandom.com/wiki/Glacier_City_Mystery
    10. 2x vitae we not need, it will ruin the game, getting people to fast max sky lvl without the much need bloods.
    11. There are no new 10 new sky lvls comming, only 1 we know about so far (check pwi china update post).
    12. PW Play Park, PW russia, PW Classic are Russian and Indonesian servers...

Bottum line is, if people still enjoy pwi and want to cash (wich they do).
    There is no reason to closed down pwi.

There are more then 2000 accounts online on 1 server then you think.

Be positive and hopefull.
    We got new owners and stuff is changing, very slowly.

But its not DEAD.

Have a nice day all!

lol what a poor pwi kiddo are u to defend everything the OP sayd we all know is true

1 = its only the few same rich ppl who cash alot

2 = Mass dcs happen alot specialy on NR events mass pvp

3 = yes dailies take long and they are boring yet forcedd to do if want progress something that takes freaky months in a online game (already extreme sick game idea there)

4 = then show us how to make any progress ? cashing hard 50 k ?

5 = ever tried to solo a mob in NR quest? i dont think so dont talk

6 = most sick reply ever, "safety" you make laugh its safe if u cant log into ur own account if a hacker logged into yours ? or is it safe cuz u make other people waiting u over 15 minutes for stupid dc and force nto work ? u really sick kiddo

8 = ofc they pay and no matter how much u spend of ur hard earned work one of the same annoying casher wll outbid u

9 = storys where u only need read everything withot even any voice lines is NOT interresting this game is boring as ever

10 = show us how to get foward without dc ? new **** stuff already needs rising sky which a normal player cant get in 2 years without ur so favorite cashing blood

11 = yes there are 1 we just got 1 next in announce and it wont be the last smart pants

12 = other servers countrys does not make any excuse on how better they do everything than PWI does
    pwi only cares of money NOTHING ELSE

wonder who seems to not play at all uknow nothing going on there anymore the game is dead empty its just few ppl with mass alts even catshops in west u seen everything in 5 minutes this game has no hope because all they want is $$$ MONEY $$$

yea in fact PWI should shut down, it only stops people from real life make sick kids stay home for play and skip school destroy real life relations over some pixel girls yea i saw people who divorced in real for someone in game how sad yet true they loose all money for some idiotic packs and have nothing in the end

pwi is a big waste of ressources and money they can spend on another new and better MMO instead

ugly old graphic, horrible sounds, mutes when u not on screen, even freezes when u not on screen, gets terrible slow after short time forces u to restart game, bugged movements glitch on every single step cant jump without stuck and reset cant slide hills this game is just pure old and boring and they would do well if just close it for good
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    PW is a nostalgic game. like it or dont like it :) .

Mass dc's doesnt happen on my server, i think its your connection that is weak.
    Its very easy to blame it on the game.

Soloing NR mobs is not that hard, you just need to know how to play your class....
    6 = most sick reply ever, "safety" you make laugh its safe if u cant log into ur own account if a hacker logged into yours ? or is it safe cuz u make other people waiting u over 15 minutes for stupid dc and force nto work ? u really sick kiddo

Getting h ack ed is serious, nothing to laugh about that. try to comment without offending people.

All games want money no way around it...

This topic is getting nowhere.

Only the same negative people lashing out.
    The game is still alive whatever some told you.

Can we close this topic to end this sad discussion once and for all.

Thank you and have a nice day!
    Post edited by plushie666 on
  • gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    Keep up the Negative talk? Okay, your reason 1 isn't true: people don't use the forum because they ask in game, most of the time via World Chat. Reason 2 isn't true because if that was a good reason you are a troll too. We have moderators that can check oe close topics like what happened months ago in the German version that showed 'adult advertisements'. Damn, even your reason 3 is wrong! People post here because they never used the tickets, search engines on the net or -again- in World Chat. Sometimes they don't have friends or have a faction with a forum on the net.
    Then the Dawnglory issue. Yes, during XNW they are the most active but that's because other servers use too many alts to just kick the npc. They will never attack people from other servers. Tideswell is the weakest server <- lol, a hint for next XNW
    Also most people don't want to play because they already have good armor, a good weapon and a credit-card for virtual items/packs/flyers/mounts. O, checked the Homesteads lately? Some people on Dawnglory server are 'cheating' but don't worry: people don't get anything if they have a large amount of visitors. Technically it isn't cheating? We don't need to be negative about the game however some people really need some education. Have a nice day too, Plushie666!
  • vergiedorman#6155
    vergiedorman#6155 Posts: 1 New User
    Hi everyone, I have a problem to solve, please help me. I use android phone and I want to install PWI game mods. But it got an error that didn't work. I don't know what's wrong with it as I install the techloky game mod hacks and it works fine. But when I load PWI, the error again. Can anyone help me with the answer. Thank You!