Hero Saga Barb chain

Is there a way to trash the entre quest chain and start over if you made an error?
(asking for a friend)

Towards the end of the chain you are given a useable quest item and unfortunately it can be used before the relevant quest is even active. (By mistake it was clicked) ( the quest it is needed for is a couple of steps ahead) and when asked for the item it was already used so the quest could not be completed.

Trashing the quest only restarts the current quest asking for the item again and theres no way to get a replacement for that quest item.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Best Answers

• excitejer#3376
    excitejer#3376 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    slayer5857 wrote: »
    did the same thing, submitted a ticket and they said they would give me the quest item back in a future maintenance. thats your best bet.

Sent a ticket too and had al ill back and forth about how they cant reset quests and i should try to trash it and start over and then finally they said they will try to replace the quest item in a couple of weeks.
    Lol got it today after maint so glad that didnt take long
  • tibli
    tibli Posts: 8 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    You can get the item again at 334, 682 (ncp on the star island in the middle of the pierced heart lake).
    Then go at 331, 670 to activate it.

I just try, It works fine.

Answers

• pupski90
    pupski90 Posts: 1 Arc User
    hey, have same problem :'(
    5as0i7emg5n1.jpg

• slayer5857
    slayer5857 Posts: 4 Arc User
    did the same thing, submitted a ticket and they said they would give me the quest item back in a future maintenance. thats your best bet.
  • vickeytaylor456
    vickeytaylor456 Posts: 1 Arc User
    tibli wrote: »
    You can get the item again at 334, 682 (ncp on the star island in the middle of the pierced heart lake).
    Then go at 331, 670 to activate it.

I just try, It works fine.

Yep fixed it thanks!
  • pinky#2126
    pinky#2126 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Void Stone- Fulfill The Wish "lake do i spill Viensa's ashes into the lake"
    what lake is it talking about? if anyone nows the locating