Fountain of Fate Update - The Great , Bad and The Broken/Bugs

1234568»

Comments

• widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    In Advanced Endless Universe, when the squad gets the cauldron quest with the fires, the count for feeding the cauldron remains at 0/50 until the quest changes to start the cauldron. Will this be fixed or not?
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 391 Arc User
    I watched people getting Soul Summon Stone, not Sacred Celestial Infant Extract as it's shown unknown.png
    unknown.png
  • ladyricana
    ladyricana Posts: 20 Arc User
    Evening all,

So a quick update on 1 item, There will be other events. These will be run once eveyone has had chance to download the update.

Thanks.
    I have a question regarding this item. Have these events, or that particular event launched yet?
    As they were planned to launch when all can access the game again.

I have found that with this patch the transmutation feature for the Dragon's Rise Celebration has been added to the Elder of Dreamweaver Port. Does this mean this Dragon's Rise Celebration is the event that is held back to ensure that all can experience it, or is it not scheduled for this years anniversary?

• claude#9290
    claude#9290 Posts: 13 Arc User
    ladyricana wrote: »
    Evening all,

So a quick update on 1 item, There will be other events. These will be run once eveyone has had chance to download the update.

Thanks.
    I have a question regarding this item. Have these events, or that particular event launched yet?
    As they were planned to launch when all can access the game again.

I have found that with this patch the transmutation feature for the Dragon's Rise Celebration has been added to the Elder of Dreamweaver Port. Does this mean this Dragon's Rise Celebration is the event that is held back to ensure that all can experience it, or is it not scheduled for this years anniversary?

Wondering the same thing.

In PWRU (I'd read their version of this update), DRC started straightaway post-update. Also, there's a fashion set in Codex(in PWI), called Supreme Dragon Fashion under "Festival" category, which is supposed to be one of the rewards from DRC.

But I'd really like to know whether PWI's releasing DRC any time soon or not at all? Can a mod ask directly from someone who knows the answer? It's an event full of freebies, so I'm literally looking forward to this happening, so I can take my break from the game. Hopefully it happens soon.
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User

I watched people getting Soul Summon Stone, not Sacred Celestial Infant Extract as it's shown unknown.png
    unknown.png

The sacred celestial infant stone is the open item and it goes directly in the child bank. In order to get 1 you need to open the random pack. So this is normal reward.
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    Adventure Kingdom 1st Race is broken again. It was fix before the update.
    3OQVCUp.jpg
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    Adventure Kingdom 1st Race is broken again. It was fix before the update.
    3OQVCUp.jpg

It was always like this.
    When the drift race event starts the first 9 people that signs up have to wait 3min to sign up again.
    This because the bumber cars arent spawned yet.

After the timer just sign in again and have fun!
  • plushie666
    Im not 100% sure of this, because it was a long time since ive used this feature in pwi.

But the advanced engraving now need 8000 spirit chisels instead of 5000 for the best engraving on rings.

Was it always 8000?
    I thought it was 5000 before update..
  • plushie666
    plushie666 wrote: »
    Im not 100% sure of this, because it was a long time since ive used this feature in pwi.

But the advanced engraving now need 8000 spirit chisels instead of 5000 for the best engraving on rings.

Was it always 8000?
    I thought it was 5000 before update..

They added new levels of engravements.
    Just found out.

Have a nice day all!
  • kaalindraa
    kaalindraa Posts: 13 Arc User
    How can we use a skill Stormrage Eagle as it shows that it costs 50 sparks, when we can only have three Sparks at most? Isn't this an update error?

• plushie666
    kaalindraa wrote: »
    How can we use a skill Stormrage Eagle as it shows that it costs 50 sparks, when we can only have three Sparks at most? Isn't this an update error?

Im guessing they mean 50 Chi.

Or you unable to use it even when full 3sparks?
    Can you send a screenshot of the skill discription.
  • kaalindraa
    kaalindraa Posts: 13 Arc User
    Why not clear these red messages from the system every time someone wins something or refines to +9, +10,+11, +12? It is very annoying to have group messages or simple conversations truncated all the time by these red spam messages. They could put an enablement per user for these messages as they do for all others. Nobody is really interested if someone managed to refine +12 or won an item.
  • varokarr#8906
    varokarr#8906 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Barbarian HD mode is incompatible with the tiger transformation it seems. Every time I try transforming back into a humanoid, my character is just invisible and then crashes the game. Also, why didn't they make new models for the others? (panda, lion, and wolves). Also, settings always restore to default without my permission...keybinds and everything. Sounds and SFX too.
  • entomma#6174
    entomma#6174 Posts: 2 New User
    still no fixes for runtime error?
  • gypsysam
    gypsysam Posts: 3 Arc User
    I get an runtime error when updating . wtpt88a97cml.png

• slayer5857
    slayer5857 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Runtime error here also, re-downloading the whole client like suggested hopefully it helps
    avatarfreeman Posts: 29 Arc User
    Still since September 24 2022 I cannot do Mr.Ape, Rabbit Doctor, Little Boy, Wack-A-mole and Shooting gallery in Wonderland and PWI STILL did not fix this issue.27dkj7noztdm.jpg
    h1hsbzqja16t.jpg
    s4o9ge4zr7q2.jpg