Following "support" suggestion re: Text chat in homestead and OHT.

I submitted a ticket regarding the text chat that pops up when you go into your homestead and some other places on the map and was told I might have encountered a bug. I was instructed to post something in the forums so here it is. The chat box fills up with these "Guild Text: " messages and I am not the only one who is getting this since the 10/11-12/2022 maintenance. I'm sure the devs and programmers will read this post and get right on this to fix it "in some future maintenance".
:s

Comments

• deesirable
    deesirable Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    35fcxr9e53pa.jpg

I made a mistake in typing "Guild Text". It actually shows up as Guild chat and starts with "Task".
  • gukibl#4031
    gukibl#4031 Posts: 30 Arc User
    "I submitted a ticket regarding the text chat that pops up when you go into your homestead and some other places on the map and was told I might have encountered a bug"

True, it is a bug. Had this a long time ago and it was solved after maintenance. Checked via my homestead and via alts (in other guilds) but didn't had the blue text.
  • deesirable
    deesirable Posts: 5 Arc User
    "I submitted a ticket regarding the text chat that pops up when you go into your homestead and some other places on the map and was told I might have encountered a bug"

True, it is a bug. Had this a long time ago and it was solved after maintenance. Checked via my homestead and via alts (in other guilds) but didn't had the blue text.

I still get all of these texts. It happens in homestead, UCH, and OHT. When you are trying to chat with squad or faction members, you have to keep scrolling back to see if anyone said anything. My ticket was submitted on October 13 and I was basically told "tough. just deal with it." So I guess I just have to wait to see if they fix it with maintenance this week or if we will have to continue to just deal with it. My chat box is at max size and these stupid texts take up 2 pages at a time of the chat box. I'm sure the GMs, developers, and programmers are all paying attention to this issue. ( :s:s:s sarcasm dripping all over this comment) I've submitted bug tickets and posted them on the forums years ago that still haven't been addressed. But that's life in a "Perfect World", right?
    kccer09jeyjn.png