Is this in game?

ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
So I'm just wondering if this cape is avaible in game and if so how you get it. Came across it in PWICalc and looked it up on the database, looks interesting just haven't figured out if it's actually in game or not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So I'm just wondering if this cape is avaible in game and if so how you get it. Came across it in PWICalc and looked it up on the database, looks interesting just haven't figured out if it's actually in game or not.

Coming "soon" to a pack sale near you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Perhaps a future event may have that item as well as those might items we will be getting later this year.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Coming "soon" to a pack sale near you.

b:shocked no not the ponies

@Jen

Yeah I saw the quest reward that it comes from, wasn't sure if it was from maybe the pk event in morai or something from aeu that I still haven't done b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    Buff_me - Raging Tide Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    "Champion Reward of Destiny Combat" those words, and exactly this "Destiny" one reminds me about a CN update.
    Edit: Woops, the word that reminds me is "Dynasty" lul.
  • ethanhawe#8109
    ethanhawe#8109 Posts: 1 New User
    I hope this must be in this game... :)
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Afternoon,

Please note this is an old post and as such I have to close this post. If the topic is still required please start a new one as to get the most updated information.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.