Wildwalker R9rrr

kartter
kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Any idea when the wildwalker gets their r9rrr gear? some boundles pieces are in the forges but not r9rrr......
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• puangi#2208
    puangi#2208 Posts: 83 Arc User
    Response from GM regarding boundless gear for WildWalker "I discussed your request with our higher-ups and there are no plans to release the Dustfall Ultimate Artifact for the US version at this time. However, you can save the items for future use"
  • soldestinyray
    soldestinyray Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    So... We can't get r9s3 made for pwi verison nor can we get CN R9 for wilkwalker... Guess i'm stuck with g16 gear and have to farm g17 weapon...
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    Sounds to me like their basically saying they don't know if or when the new classes will get the upgraded gear everyone else has, or china is done making custom gear for our version so we don't get either for classes that don't already have them. Another possibility would be if they plan to remove the custom gear for our version eventually (as the forges being missing for a while could have indicated) or plan to bring it more inline with the china version so there doesn't have to be as many changes in the future.
  • montan#0734
    montan#0734 Posts: 4 New User
    This is an excellent idea.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Necro Thread.

Please start a new thread for older topics.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.