Maps down in Etherblade (Server Issues) MOD Update.

vang02
vang02 Posts: 32 Arc User
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
I haven't seen any posts about this so I am starting it, I hope the management is aware that maps are down on the Etherblade server. People cannot enter Western Steppes and Neverfall. People who logged off in those areas cannot logon. I hope this could be addressed soon since 2x is on and some people want to farm.
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
Tagged:

Comments

• vin24
    vin24 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Well one of gm "mavin i think" said we have to wait for next maintenance to be fix...Meaning I going miss 1 week of farming since my main char stuck in western...
  • surekill#1585
    surekill#1585 Posts: 10 Arc User
    wtf is going on with the server i can't get to my bm who is in NR and the server's keep crashing
  • widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    Major issues and of course no one from PWI is addressing them for the players.
  • vang02
    edited September 2022
    As long as it is not official it is probably not the case, the GM may be underestimating the impact of waiting one whole week before a fix is made or may not be aware of the extent of the issue. However if that is true a lot of players will consider leaving and going to other games where they actually try to quickly address game breaking issues. I did chat with customer support and they are aware of the problem, though it had been reported about 2 hours ago.
    Post edited by vang02 on
  • man321
    man321 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Server down again...
  • widowdee
    edited September 2022
    So are they going to get us back up on Etherblade or just let us sit here wondering? Can we get any kind of an update from a GM or will be just be ignored again?

Who has an "in" with a GM that can get some info for us?

This all means that we can't take advantage of 3x2x2x, can't do our marriage quests, can't "water" our tree, can't do faction quests, can't go to adventureland, can't do our daily quests, etc, etc, etc.

• mrxluo
    mrxluo Posts: 7 Arc User
    We can't even bid for tw land or even xnw at this point
  • evony#1686
    evony#1686 Posts: 1 Arc User
    My main dced in Wonderland and I'm unable to log in on that toon but can on all other characters same account. Have been advised that while they have had multiple reports of the issue, they'll need to check if a server restart in the future will address the issue. Until then, if I have any available alternate characters that can log in, I may play on those. Big of them....
  • widowdee
    Never mind. Now can't even log in new toons in Celestial Vale. I can't get any of mine logged in now. Don't guess we will get any compensation for this day either.

• vang02
    Western Steppes is back up, but 2x is not on
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    PWI is save the electricity power mabye thats why they tok server down LOL or they want to get rid of us :'(
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited September 2022
    Hi all,

these issues happened as I was asleep, One of the other mods did post more information on this issue
    Here - https://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/1211565/maint-emergency-server-maintenance-9-14-22#latest

In short ive been told it was an issue at one of the datacenters, Et and Tt needed a restart to correct the problem.
    Which should now be resoleved, as usual any problems please let the team know.
    Also on a last note the Servers are monitored 24/7 so when things do not work as expected soemone will be picking up on it. I will also say tho its worth letting the team know.

Thanks.