knownase
knownase Posts: 13 Arc User
Any nostalgic lurkers here from the days of HT? This barb misses you! D:
Ice Bear is pleased.

Comments

• mahousenshi
    mahousenshi Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    I still pop in from time to time. Haven't played the game in a while, but thinking of trying it on a different server soon (some has said that other servers are more populated, so thinking of giving the game a try again.) I was a Venomancer named SailorRocket years ago, but then changed her name to Kawari. I also played a Wizard named PinkyMinky, who's name was changed to RosesFlame. I used to see you a lot in chat way back then, and somehow you're on my friends list on Arc even though I don't remember sending or accepting a friend request from you lol. So I must've talked to you at some point on some character. xD But PWI, I still love it, but I just don't have any hope for it anymore. But from what others have told me, I might have better luck on a different server, so I guess that's what I'm going to do later today. I was on HT since the beginning, then after the merge never left Etherblade. Going to go completely f2p this time, don't have a choice, so I hope people can show me how you can actually make money in this game without p2w everything.
    Etherblade:
    Lvl101 RB2 Wizard: RosesFlame
    Lvl101 RB2 Venomancer: Kawari (originally named SailorRocket, very first toon in PWI)

• poopie
    poopie Posts: 47 Arc User
    knownase wrote: »
    Any nostalgic lurkers here from the days of HT? This barb misses you! D:

Cotto here.. I remember that name, lol.

Kind of sad lost contact with Edya, StickyGreen, Esemeli, Munarc, etc. Still talk to others here and there on FB. Thought of the game and decided to see if maybe old friends were active.. good times.