Fountain of Fate Update - The Great , Bad and The Broken/Bugs

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    @heero200 NW/WS/Lunar forges, and WC seems equal to the chinese server, could you ask the staff if there will be a fix for this or they will just remove the pwi's exclusives and make it equal to the other servers around the world?

Ok I'll pass it on asap. It's not game critical as it's not game breaking but I can mark as important.

I'll be doing a list later to send off.

Thanks.
  • chrusher61
    chrusher61 Posts: 12 Arc User
    no ws forges they really need to fix that or they will lose alot of people that spend money
  • yugi2390
    yugi2390 Posts: 80 Arc User
    As well as no forges in lunar or warsong for g16/r9s3. Badge boss npc's do not spawn and no way to take r9s2 to CN's r9 because the boundless forge requires having our r9s3. If this is intentional means only gear path is getting 105 and going g17 armor.
  • vang02
    vang02 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    It is game breaking, we planned r9s3 on a barb and made one piece since not enough molds - drop rates in warsong were not kind, so I don't like them thinking that us buying 2b of stuff for r9, mogs and gsts, and left with a paperweight piece of gear and ring is nothing. What about people who have partial nirvana s3/g16 too? and as what yugi said, removes one path for g17 armor upgrade through rank gear. It looks doesn't make sense for forges to have an option where the mats are not obtainable.
  • cswhy
    cswhy Posts: 22 Arc User
    @heero200 get them to fix this system message for every single thing we get from packs/coupons, its annoying af and rather disturbing to form any squad due to the spam
  • heerohex#3018
    vang02 wrote: »
    It is game breaking, we planned r9s3 on a barb and made one piece since not enough molds - drop rates in warsong were not kind, so I don't like them thinking that us buying 2b of stuff for r9, mogs and gsts, and left with a paperweight piece of gear is nothing. What about people who have partial nirvana s3/g16 too?

Im also thinking the drops may be wrong in WS can ayone confirm?

also by not game breaking I mean its not going to give players millions of coins or crash the server or lv someone up to lv 105 x3 in 10 seconds.

Thnaks.
  • heavensdevil115
    heavensdevil115 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Well there is a problem with the new Barb and veno quest lines, they cannot be completed. Players are saying theres issues with new Vitae quests? People cannot make gear because forges are missing? Nah, thats nothing major lol. TW map was not reset? Was there any adjustment to skills? Who know, all we know is what was done does not work. Other things that were supposed to be done were not. Tons of people cannot get into the game. But wait! There are new packs! And people are complaining about the red spam caused by people winning items from the packs! If players not being able to log in, complete the new quests, make gear etc. do you think this is not game breaking???? WOW
  • heerohex#3018
    cswhy wrote: »
    @heero200 get them to fix this system message for every single thing we get from packs/coupons, its annoying af and rather disturbing to form any squad due to the spam

Yes, Ive sent a note on this as well.

Thanks.
  • melody#5149
    melody#5149 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    Hi @heero200 ,

Need some clarification on Dragon's Conquest optimization.

"a. Requires local server Territory War to sign up."

Does this mean that you need to own a territory in your own server to be able to bid XTW? (Dragon's Conquest).

If this is the case, then nobody except Infamous can participate in XTW on Dawnglory as they own the whole map for several weeks now.

This will demotivate a lot of players from other factions as XTW is the only fun we have right now. It should not be allowed for one faction to own the entire map. Perhaps placing a cap would solve some of this issue?

• drooks#4939
    drooks#4939 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm still having problems with the C++ error. I've downloaded the update from microsoft but no luck. Any fixes yet?
  • chrusher61
    chrusher61 Posts: 12 Arc User
    cant port to wesern with out dcing that the ****
  • maharett
    maharett Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm still having problems with the C++ error. I've downloaded the update from microsoft but no luck. Any fixes yet?

same here
  • vang02
    vang02 Posts: 32 Arc User
    I understand what you mean by game breaking. I guess it is more of a "deal breaker" to me. If it is not fixed this is what would cut me from pwi after playing since beta.
  • heerohex#3018
    Hi @heero200 ,

Need some clarification on Dragon's Conquest optimization.

"a. Requires local server Territory War to sign up."

Does this mean that you need to own a territory in your own server to be able to bid XTW? (Dragon's Conquest).

If this is the case, then nobody except Infamous can participate in XTW on Dawnglory as they own the whole map for several weeks now.

This will demotivate a lot of players from other factions as XTW is the only fun we have right now. It should not be allowed for one faction to own the entire map. Perhaps placing a cap would solve some of this issue?

I have already raised the tw map reset point.

Will have to check this.

Thanks.

• cswhy
    cswhy Posts: 22 Arc User
    Barb saga works fine ... code for the chest is 40000
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    cswhy wrote: »
    Barb saga works fine ... code for the chest is 40000

Cool thank you !

If any got other codes, feel free to post them here !

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1211528/codes-for-pw-hero-saga
    Post edited by plushie666 on
  • deadwieght
    deadwieght Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    Can not Alt/Tab out of the game in Full mode without the game shutting down.

Can not change graphics setting within the game (screen sizes) or go from windows to full without game shutting down.

All my drivers and graphics applications are up to date and this does not occur for any other apps I am running on my PCs.

I have tried running windows mode but I am unable to multi client using this, as soon as I Alt/Tab to do anything the first client shuts down.

• melody#5149
    Hi @heero200 ,

The new daily for Rising Sky seems to be bugged, quest is titled The Water of Imar for the Rising Sky boundary. The Frozen Demon mobs do not get the red shield/aura around them which drop the Frozen Soul item for the daily. This is a huge problem because this daily gives us the blood crystals which are required for the passives.

Could you please pass this on? It's pretty important for players to progress. Thank you!

For reference, this is from a russian stream:
    edxoexa4a6m5.png

• jenovan#3809
    jenovan#3809 Posts: 1 Arc User
    The questline instance Fountain of Fate doesn't work. After the cutscene plays when everyone is inside, the bosses don't spawn in. 10/10
  • cecesloves
    cecesloves Posts: 16 Arc User

are you still having issues like i am??
  • drooks#4939
    drooks#4939 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I've updated C++ and tried reinstalling PW. Still having C++ error. No idea what to do now.
  • unluckygecko
    unluckygecko Posts: 39 Arc User
    Reinstalling PWI worked to fix the crash error when updating for me, so maybe worth a shot even if it doesn't work for everyone.
  • provenance#8111
    provenance#8111 Posts: 3 Arc User
    How many people are having a runtime patcher error?
  • maharett
    maharett Posts: 3 Arc User
    How many people who have the runtime error are on laptops and how many on PC? Wondering if it makes a difference.
    Im on a Omen Laptop
  • layla05
    layla05 Posts: 6 Arc User
    a few for sure
  • heerohex#3018
    So Had some feedback on reported issue,

- Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error.
    This has been logged as Critical and will be addressed as soon as possible.
    possible solutions can be to have the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library version installed, and/or to try a new reinstall of the game.

- Our verson of the R9 Forges in WS/LG are not in place
    This is being looked into and hopefully will be brought back in a future patch as needed.

- TW reset
    The TW map was supposed to be reset, It will be looked into to get this done for a future update.

- Opening packs
    I have been asked to colate a list of items that are generating a lot of spam chat and are not required.

On a last note Ive been informed they are awear of some of the quests not working. So ill be hoping to make some notes on these as well.

Thanks.
  • dragoness#1204
    dragoness#1204 Posts: 1 Arc User
    what a bummer all this trouble to fix a game that wasnt all that broken not sure when ill be back on now and i spend alot of money
  • melody#5149
    Thank you @heerro !
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    Thank you @heero200 !

:)

Make a new thread for the list of all useless annoucements we got now.

Have a nice day all!
  • wowbots
    wowbots Posts: 6 Arc User
    my barb is now a tiger instead of a panda. duke shouts for literally everything. the ascension cauldron still does not exist, keeping Dustfall Ultimate Artifacts completely useless. scratch that, these items are worse than useless. they take up bank space and we have been forced to buy/sell these items all year long with barely any ackowledgement of the issue from devs.

sound effects for running as a transformed barb are now just the regular walking sound effect of non-transformed.

i was expecting a bit from this update. as a barbarian... the buff i just gained is not worth the lack of content that should have came last year.

i could not be more disappointed than i am today.