Archosaur Warsong Event

antonio0590
antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
The amount of wraith kills PWI wants a single server to reach is kinda unreachable.
Considering the amount most servers have off day 1 of the event.
Ti - 27k
Da - 37k
Et - 28k
Tw - 13k

Unless theres a drastic increase in participation, Dawnglory might be the only 1 to reach the first reward.

Comments

• sarahbella6197
    sarahbella6197 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Its the timing. Might do better over the weekend when people don't have to get up for work the next morning.
  • wynlacharacters#2690
    wynlacharacters#2690 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I second that, I also have noticed that a number of people sit at the gates and "attempt" to ks one and other -which in turn limits the amount of mobs actually killed for the event because ya'll are too busy ksing each other. I don't know if people realize but these mobs for this event go some distance beyond that, there are several standing still for some distance back. Also, if you are using alts with your main, don't get the order on all the toons - if you are taking multiple toons- because you can only get the general summer's order once per day...switch it up, get it on one toon one event, another toon another event, and a third toon on the third event. But yea, maybe them thing will help increase numbers if a majority end up doing it, who knows. But really, the main thing is the ksing on the running ones right at the gate.

Also if you are unaware of how the event works, you get the General Summer's order on one toon, USE that order on the mobs for the event to change them from immune to vulnerable - so they can be killed, you can usually only do one mob at a time unless you are working as a group. The General Summer's order will come up like a pink tome in the middle of your screen, much like the axes for Toad in fsp. - I know when i did the first 10 mins or so of the event i was completely confused.

Hopefully these things will help increase the numbers killed today :) If people read this xD
  • kuglepen
    kuglepen Posts: 48 Arc User
    If the final boss dies (on the last day), it counts for 2mil kills. About 3 hours to kill it. So hopefully thats possible.
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    If all servers merge we get those 2mil wraiths easily !

And yes PK on a PVE event is kinda lame...
  • classicbeauty
    classicbeauty Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    In my case it's the timing. I started playing a us server over a year before the EU server was launced. I had my faction, my friends already. I didnt really wish to switch servers. Over the years there have been times i might have wanted to, but as i can't bring my toon + gear over, I am not likely to start all over on EU server am I? Too much time and money spent on us server. Now the first event starts at 2 am, and I am certainly not going to stay up for that. I am not the only one caught in the wrong time zone on my server. To spread the times of the event start a little more might help I think.
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    Prety sure they've had this event before, although before the fancy new event icon was added so rewards may be different this time. Worked pretty well then, think most servers had enough participating to get most of the rewards. Unfortunately what probably isn't helping this time is all the people that ended up leaving the game after they failed to fix the login crashes and other issues that went unresolved for months after the last major update and some that still aren't fully fixed. Kind of hard to have a successful event if you alienate a large portion of your user base
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    how idiotic to launch a EVENT on ARCHOSAUR i PREFER in FUTRE DEVELOPERS PLACE the EVENT in LOST CITY so CATSHOP DONT DIE , LAE ARCHOSAUR BE SAFE PLACE **** lame DEVELOPERS
  • plushie666
    The whole story is about archosaur being attacked.

I find it very realistic that no one is safe during this siege event!

So good job to the developers :)
  • plushie666
    edited May 2022
    Last boss disapeared on DA no one coud target the final boss.

Broken event again.

ty
    Post edited by plushie666 on
  • dawnsilver10
    dawnsilver10 Posts: 52 Arc User
    I feel angry about this event. I was looking forward to have this item that give free flyer and then the event doesnt work. It didnt seem to work when the other event was there, because not even with TAB the boss was targetable, so I was not worried and thought, that the boss will become active at 21:30 but nope, instead it disappeared, just like the days before, like the game thinks this is not the last event.
    It would be really nice if the gms would be at least so decent, to give us the items, we missed out on per mailbox, as it feels really disheartening to have worked for an event and then in the end you get nothing. I know that the christmas event at christmas also wasn't really working, but that is something else, and not up to date anyway. This is really frustrating as there was a free +10 orb and a free flyer to get.
  • plushie666
    I feel angry about this event. I was looking forward to have this item that give free flyer and then the event doesnt work. It didnt seem to work when the other event was there, because not even with TAB the boss was targetable, so I was not worried and thought, that the boss will become active at 21:30 but nope, instead it disappeared, just like the days before, like the game thinks this is not the last event.
    It would be really nice if the gms would be at least so decent, to give us the items, we missed out on per mailbox, as it feels really disheartening to have worked for an event and then in the end you get nothing. I know that the christmas event at christmas also wasn't really working, but that is something else, and not up to date anyway. This is really frustrating as there was a free +10 orb and a free flyer to get.

Jup and i think (not sure) DA got the best score in wraith kills so far.

We waited 200+ people for that boss to spawn.

Wounder if its the same on USA servers.
    We really hope you will get to kill final boss!.

Let us know if its the same or not please !

TY
  • dawnsilver10
    edited May 2022
    I checked on Tideswell, twilight temple and etherblade. Their score is for twilight temple around 300k, for other two servers its 500k kills.
    Event for the american servers should be starting later. I will be trying to at least see if, it wasn't us on dawnglory who was the stupid, cause the hitbox seems to be inside the boss itself. Watching some russian video on that last boss, but the boss should have stayed way after 21:30, and should have been targetable via tab, if that was the case. So I am going to try same on twilight temple or tideswell.

Edit: The boss seems to be sitting on that spot on any of the assaults at 17:00, 19:00 and 21:00. I didn't see him before, 'cause I gathered my mats on north gate.
    Post edited by dawnsilver10 on
  • plushie666
    edited May 2022
    ok, keep us up to date and thank you!

And that boss had no reason to disapear he is attacking us :wink:
  • midnightstarrz
    midnightstarrz Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    At this point, the Tideswell Server was unable to target or kill the boss either... start sending in tickets
  • dawnsilver10
    edited May 2022
    Ok so it turned out that on tideswell the same error appeared. What basically could have happened here, is same than on the dragon rise event last year. It is possible that they forgot to set ending day of the event. So maybe I suggest to at least try to reach out to the support and poke them, that something went wrong. So maybe we can get the items we miss out on or they simply set the kill counter on tomorrows maintenance on 2.5m as it would be, if we had killed the Final Boss.
  • yoda3160
    Unfortunately, think them adjusting the total for an event has come up in the past and not been possible. The only option they might have would be if they can manually spawn the boss on a later date, or most likely they would have to send compensation by code. Any adjustments to the event would probably have to be done on china's end and forwarded to us with a patch, which probably wouldn't happen before the trade in time expires if ever.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Ugh that really sucks. I haven't been playing so I haven't kept an eye on this event.

I'll see if we can poke the staff but I'll need a little info first since I haven't been on:
    • Can someone send over the list of rewards you can get? Since I haven't been in-game I don't have info on this.
    • Also the name of the final boss if possible.

I'm not super hopeful on appropriate compensation or any compensation at all, but we will give it a try.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • plushie666
    edited May 2022
    all info about this event can be found here

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/11516023-archosaur-warsong-event

The rewards can be obtained after killing 400k, 800k, 1.2mil, 1.6mil and 2mil wraith kills.

DA completed the first 2 rewards.

The last boss shoud be called Marshal: Dismal Duke.
    And dropped G18 wep mats.

On PWRU it also rewarded 2mil wraith kills when defeated.

https://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/70268

I dont think they will compensate us .
    Its not the first event that was broken sadly.

Have a nice day!

• yoda3160
    edited May 2022
    dropped mats? maybe it's better that it didn't work then, unless the mats dropped individually for everyone there. if the mats were free for all, then the first person to use pick all would have gotten them all, ruining the drops for the rest of the server there except anyone in their party/guild
  • plushie666
    yoda3160 wrote: »
    dropped mats? maybe it's better that it didn't work then, unless the mats dropped individually for everyone there. if the mats were free for all, then the first person to use pick all would have gotten them all, ruining the drops for the rest of the server there except anyone in their party/guild

The mats dropped goes to the highest damage dealer. Or after 30sec free for all.
  • kuglepen
    kuglepen Posts: 48 Arc User
    Meh, people were (on some servers) hitting the bosses with 0 earning time anyway, resulting in 0 drops. I just wanted the final boss dead to unlock all the tier rewards, I didnt care about the actual drops... And then... Yeah this just sucks it was bugged...
    Woke up super early every morning only for me not to be able to check in the rewards, ugh..
  • dawnsilver10
    edited May 2022
    In my case I was interested in the cumulative server rewards. As for the Bell of Garment, Dragon Tamer Lasso and the item that transmutes to a free flyer. For the drops it was clear, that only the highest damage squad would get them. Also the free +10 orb was nice, but I was more about the free transmutation items from that event, especially for the flyer.

The bigger problem is, that the server had way different stages of progression.
    Etherblade had around 500k kills, Twilight Temple around 300k, Tideswell also above 500k and Dawnglory 880k.

So for Etherblade and Tideswell the Bell of Garment was reached and for Twilight Temple none at all. Dawnglory got the Bell of Garment and the Dragon Tamer Lasso, but not the Royal Glow Fan.
  • obielle
    plushie666 wrote: »
    all info about this event can be found here

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/11516023-archosaur-warsong-event

The rewards can be obtained after killing 400k, 800k, 1.2mil, 1.6mil and 2mil wraith kills.

DA completed the first 2 rewards.

The last boss shoud be called Marshal: Dismal Duke.
    And dropped G18 wep mats.

On PWRU it also rewarded 2mil wraith kills when defeated.

https://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/70268

I dont think they will compensate us .
    Its not the first event that was broken sadly.

Have a nice day!

Thanks, I completely forgot about the news post :sweat: also thanks for the extra info on the boss. Hopefully this should be enough info for me to give them a prod in the hopes they don't ask for more info haha

• yugi2390
    yugi2390 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2022

Any update?
  • obielle
    yugi2390 wrote: »

Any update?

Yeah I got a response but it wasn't really much. Staff basically said they'd look into it and will update us in a news post or on the forums. They've said that before and not followed through, so I'm not entirely hopeful. We can try to push it a bit more later on but, again, not hopeful.

• yugi2390
    obielle wrote: »

Any update?

Yeah I got a response but it wasn't really much. Staff basically said they'd look into it and will update us in a news post or on the forums. They've said that before and not followed through, so I'm not entirely hopeful. We can try to push it a bit more later on but, again, not hopeful.

Ok thanks, hoping they actually do something even if its just fash bells or something.
  • yugi2390
    obielle wrote: »

Any update?

Can you poke them bout it again, already july with no posts or anything