maintenance

Options
vilain62
vilain62 Posts: 5 Arc User
I go through a translator sorry for the mistakes

hello being Wednesday there is no update or restart will there be one today if so when or in the next few days?

Comments

• whoknows#5293
    whoknows#5293 Posts: 24 Arc User
    Options
    well mostly if in wednesday inst maintenance means next week will be update
  • dawnsilver10
    dawnsilver10 Posts: 52 Arc User
    Options
    Theoretically yes. But there is one problem with that. Cause there is still x3 exp on, and it should be off already by yesterday. That procedure doesn't need a server restart tho. Wonderland should also close by today, but that actually needs a server restart with maintenance to remove the tremolo tiger npc in archosaur including the granny quest.

So what is meant by "Update"? The kinda weekly Marketplace update? That does not necessarily need a patch. This Week also didn't.
    And if they launch the over due content update that brings my long wished Untamed Race adjustments, new instance, more glyph slots and new sky level, would be pretty amazing.

But it seems that there is something not going as it is supposed to, maybe even trying to finally tackle the things, that was critisized for long like no R9.3 for monkey, and non existent forge to upgrade R8rr to R9.4. Chrono Hunt etc. Yes, I know that it might be wishful thinking, but the fact that they finally made the item available for upgrading R9 Ring to Heavenly Profanity Ring gives at least some hope that the stuff which is still broken or unfixed yet, might be addressed in a future update.
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    Options
    Server restarting now xD.

Very proffesional again !

grats pwi
  • rlawriel#5514
    rlawriel#5514 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Any one knows why they shutdown the server?

Update comming? :o

• plushie666
    Options
    Any one knows why they shutdown the server?

Update comming? :o

To close adventure kingdom because they forgot :)
  • whoknows#5293
    whoknows#5293 Posts: 24 Arc User
    Options
    when will the servers be up ?
  • plushie666
    Options
    Well im assuming its also the actual weekly maintenance.
    These normally last 3-4 hours.

So servers went down around 2:50 PM.
    Then they shoud be up at 6:50 PM if my math is correct.

Hoping this delayed maintenance is a one time thing and next weeks always the same time like we used to be.

Have a nice day all!
  • bluefox213
    bluefox213 Posts: 155 Arc User
    Options
    you guys do realize where most likely gettin the new content update right? so prob like 8 pm cest +
  • chrusher61
    chrusher61 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    how long has the server been down. they must be adding new content and fixing things hopefully
  • pwsnmike
    pwsnmike Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    chrusher61 wrote: »
    how long has the server been down. they must be adding new content and fixing things hopefully

Around 3.5 hours by now i hope its the update :#
  • chrusher61
    chrusher61 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    pwsnmike wrote: »
    chrusher61 wrote: »

Around 3.5 hours by now i hope its the update :#

me too maybe they wil do some good changes
  • pwsnmike
    pwsnmike Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    Servers are up now, sadly no update
  • widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    pwsnmike wrote: »
    Servers are up now, sadly no update

West Coast servers are still down
  • dawnsilver10
    dawnsilver10 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I don't know if it is ok, to post the forum link to another perfect world entertainment/gearbox publishing game (so i better leave it out), but I found out, that at least in the Neverwinter Forum was a notice, that there was the arc maintenance that is occurring every now and then. So all game servers from all gearbox games was down and the wednesday maintenance was just moved to a later point to not have 2 maintenances same day. Sadly there was nowhere else not even a pop up notice on arc client itself, that there is extended maintenance going on, like it used to.