Can you still get the shard of the south in uncharted paradise or is it only in Moon Watcher Tower?

widowdee
widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
With all the changes that have been made, I need to know if you can still get the shard of the south for culti in uncharted paradise or if you have to go to Moon Watcher Tower for it. I have been in MWT before and spent more than 2 hours and still didn't get the 2nd boss down. This was with an all level 105 squad. And now that I need it for my lvl 101 Wildwalker, I never see any squads for that instance. I know it use to be in UP and it is still listed that way in the Wiki. Could someone please answer my question. I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs this information.

Best Answer

Answers

• widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    Thanks hokker#1570. Now if I can ever find a squad doing that instance. I never see anyone asking for squad members.
    It would be nice if PWI would take note of this since some of us can't go any further in our culti if we can't get into the instance required.
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    Yes, in the next expansion that should come this month the HP of MWT bosses will decrease 50%, maybe this will help a little