Skill & Content Update 2021-OCT (PW-CN) (Untamed Stats updated!)

Options
13»

Comments

• akemaa#4373
    akemaa#4373 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    thanks seems they nerfed chances still on that compared demon now but knock back will be decent on the players><
  • rafal2010
    rafal2010 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    soon the end of May and we still don't know anything about this time of the year, we should already know something about the next update if anyone knows something ???
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    Options
    rafal2010 wrote: »
    soon the end of May and we still don't know anything about this time of the year, we should already know something about the next update if anyone knows something ???

PWI usually receives the update 1 or 2 months after PWRU, PWRU started posting spoilers about this update so they'll reveive it at the end of this month then I believe we can expect it for june or july here in pwi https://pw.mail.ru/news.php?article=8103
  • dawnsilver10
    dawnsilver10 Posts: 52 Arc User
    Options
    This server actually received the Wild Walker patch 2 weeks after PWRU if I remember right. Or at least 2 weeks after PWI started teasing pictures. I thought it was the biggest hint that we had the Event running now, cause it makes sense to run it at the end of the last content update cycle. Also some server hiccups we experienced the last two weeks, which we usually never had the past few years, raised a suspicion for me, that the gms preparing some sort of patch. As example the Technician and Edgerunner Update wasn't teased at all, and PWI received it at almost last week of may in 2019. Last year we got Dawnlight patch with human HiRes Models mid to end of june. So it varies a bit if its may or june, but it shouldn't be later than june.
  • hokker#1570
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Some more accurate dates

__________________PWRU_________PWI
    Wings of Rebirth__05/22/19_____05/22/19
    Northern Realms _05/20/20_____06/10/20
    Celestials_________12/02/20_____12/16/20
    Dawnlight_________05/26/21_____06/23/21
    Wildwalker________11/10/21_____11/17/21

There is no rule that says how many days a server will receive the update after another server has received, but like we can see, we already received at the same day(wings of rebirth) as PWRU, the same way we received almost one month later(dawnlight update), so if PWRU brings it this month we can expect it for june based on this, unless the new company that bought pwe has other plans
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    Options
    We will see.
    They not even responding to my tickets anymore.

Also people asking x2 event for months now.

Seems we only getting broken event(s) and lots of charge and spend sessions !

Have a nice day all!

• hokker#1570
    Options
    Seems like they will launch it tomorrow on pwru.
    An interesting thing is they will bring the ''special arena'' they use for tournaments and casual fights in the chinese version to pwru
    unknown.png
  • hokker#1570
    Options
    Me again.
    PWRU launched it today, here's the patchnotes for the ones who want more details about this update
    https://pw.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=215485
  • luvia#9718
    luvia#9718 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    Me again.
    PWRU launched it today, here's the patchnotes for the ones who want more details about this update
    https://pw.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=215485

Thank you so much!!
  • dawnsilver10
    dawnsilver10 Posts: 52 Arc User
    Options
    There is few things i go point out before it arrives:
    There is fixes from broken things, such as Shield of Halo not doing damage , solidification sage/demon weaker than level 10, guests not receiving any rewards from wedding ceremony, and some bug, that allowed to get r9 set bonus without having it (i didn't know that was a thing). This is what is basically fixed.

But there is new things broken. A lot of existing skills will have wrong desciptions in skill book, but may be correct in skill bar, when you hover with tool tip over it. Which basically affects only cleric skills NF Ironheart blessing, NF Chromatic Healing Beam, NF Stream of rejuvenation.

Edgerunner skill Ghost Slash won't immobilize with Level 1-4 Glyphs.

Blademaster: Blade tornado with verdant and argent glyph recover less chi than description says.
    Oceans Edge doesnt immobilize with level 1-4 glyphs.
    The skill that swaps weapons has per weapon a different attack speed or can give different attack speed.

Wildwalker: Plane Traversal, Cosmic Union and Heavenly Chasm don't have stun/paralyze effect with level 1-4 argent glyph.
    Falling Punishment with sanguine glyph lvl 1-4 doesn't paralyze also.

Some classes still do the HF amplifyer instead of extreme poison.

There is a new pvp arena in that update and if you enter there without unequipping your gear first, you will loose all engraves, timely mount spurr effect and flyer enhancements in there. It is going to be a permanent loss and probably won't be restored, but that can be avoided by just unequipping it before entering. If you use HD models, they may load incorrectly when entering this pvp arena.

Errors with HD mode:

The current patch doesn't have HD models for the animal forms of venomancer and barbarian. (no wonder, the spirit fox form was broken and is jet black, so they decided to not imply it yet or they came few weeks after the patch in china.)
    You can't save inis with barbarian in HD mode, yet.
    When best performance is active and you use HD mode, barbarians may be displayed incorrecly or not displayed at all. (I see during trials a lot of people being not displayed at all using basic models, so that would not phaze me much) This has been fixed for china already.
    Most actions and skills don't have sound on barbarian class, yet (wildwalker doesn't have that either on current PWI build).
    In Character Chreation Venomancers ears won't be displayed properly. (wonder which ones, HD or simple and if its fox or human ears)

Playing with build-in graphics cards is not recommended. Intel HD Graphics 3000 or Intel HD Graphics 4000 (or weaker) (I have Intel HD Graphics 4600 btw, but use my nvidia card that is not on cpu chip)
    If there is problems, they say it's recommended to upgrade drivers through Intel driver Support Assistant.
    There can be also problems with displaying HD Models using any build-in graphics cards.

With right click on name in chat window the options Trade and duel won't be grayed out anymore, even if the target player is not in close range.

Character simulator is not updated with new passives and new boundary level, yet.

And in Adventure Kindom when throwing bottles into the pond with messages, the messages will be displayed incorrectly if there is smileys inside the message. (I normally toss message bottles only using smileys)

That's all what I found so far. I was hoping to find the text, where they said, they upgraded untamed flyer animations. Because I saw that some flyers got new animations with the wild walker update, but my deathgrip nightmare still flies a roasted duck through the sky, wish it would gallop instead..

But yea, some of this informations are vital, especially with the lost engraves etc, is hard stuff. In russia they flat out said, they are not going to restore lost engraves there, if they enter the new arena with gear equipped. In russia they won't restore lost engraves and flyer enhancements, but that doesn't mean that its going to be same here, but better safe than sorry. Which is why I put up this huge wall of text with things broken.

My conclusion last year already was to not use HD mode. It gives me more graphical bugs, than I already have since the implementation of Twilight Temple Revisited. Sometimes when using HD Mode all trees invisible parts around the leaves become visible for a split second, then trees have a cubical form with white details. Other than that, I sometimes see a black or deep dark red "shade" over the textures of my mound or barbarian. Depends on what I ride. If it is a white tiger mount it is red, if it is frigid tundra wolf, it is black. It is there for a split second and occurs on both my pc's. Before I was sure, that it was just my old graphics card. Some NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti.
    But as I said, my laptop that I bought in 2020, also has a problem with that, so It is client sided, if someone else experience it. But aside from me no one ever mentioned this type of graphic bug, that I have. It also happens rather rare, so I am not really bothered by it much.