2022 Half Year TW / XTW map reset poll.

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
All.

I'm going to be pushing for a map reset, the question is do you as the players / community want it?

Is now the right time to reset the map?

All votes are anonymous.

Thanks.

As for the poll.

1. Yes
2. No
3. Does not make any difference to me.
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

2022 Half Year TW / XTW map reset poll. 48 votes

Yes
85% 41 votes
No
4% 2 votes
does not make any difference to me.
10% 5 votes

Comments

• antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    Last TW reset was June 29 2021
  • barrun
    barrun Posts: 9 Arc User
    What's the point of resetting and not receiving a reward for what has been achieved? Make a questionnaire that really makes sense. Instead of reset, why not merge servers? Fix the broken things? Expansion? GM Events ? x2 drops ? So many more important things to keep this game alive.....
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited May 2022
    barrun wrote: »
    What's the point of resetting and not receiving a reward for what has been achieved? Make a questionnaire that really makes sense. Instead of reset, why not merge servers? Fix the broken things? Expansion? GM Events ? x2 drops ? So many more important things to keep this game alive.....

Well, we'd love for the staff to prioritize other things like you mentioned but we haven't exactly had much luck getting them to budge. Believe me, we're well aware that there are small things that could improve the game other than a map reset. Unfortunately, us community mods aren't actually staff so we cannot make these changes ourselves - all we can really do is (try to) communicate with staff in the hopes that there will be results.

EDIT: Also gosh, this current forum layout is not exactly good for polls lol. I couldn't read the options without highlighting them. Before anyone asks, we don't have the ability to fix that.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • rafal2010
    rafal2010 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Year have 12 months TW/XTW map should be reset every 4 months so 3 times in year
  • dwveno
    dwveno Posts: 8 Arc User
    One thing wanted to add for the pole I couldn't even see what the options were o.o
  • heerohex#3018
    Work is being done on the forums to up update it. I hope it's "in progress" I will report if we continue to have issues.

As for the poll.

1. Yes
    2. No
    3. Does not make any difference to me.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    barrun wrote: »

As I agree with your comments, tho as community MoDs we are limited in what we can do.

As obielle has said above, This hence me saying I will PUSH for a map reset.

With the change in owner/operations I will hope.

Thanks.

• heerohex#3018

This is good info, I will add to current log.

Thanks.
  • kuglepen
    kuglepen Posts: 48 Arc User
    Really makes no difference when it is when theres no season rewards anyway...
  • cswhy
    cswhy Posts: 22 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »

This is good info, I will add to current log.

Thanks.

just check the maps on different servers, u will see that the ones on ET and Da are almost 100% ruled by 1 faction.
  • melody#5149
    melody#5149 Posts: 67 Arc User
    A reset every 6 months would be very nice. Then it would be avoided that 1 faction rules the entire TW map for months.... If you guys can give out rewards for XTW again that would make it more interesting again, for now people only attend for some pvp.
This discussion has been closed.