[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 5/10/22

Options
obielle
obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
edited May 2022 in Official Announcements
Removing colors this post because the forums appear to be looking a little...different (at least for me). Not sure what's going on with that.
Please feel free to update if needs be. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.
Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 5/10/22 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 5/10/22 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 5/10/22 - 08:00 * UTC 5/10/22 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit for Patch Notes link here. Or assume for just a server restart / minor updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
​​
Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• obielle
    Options
    Just to confirm, the forums does look weird for everyone else, right?

If so, hoping it might get resolved in the next few days otherwise I'll try and prod the staff.

• puangi#2208
    puangi#2208 Posts: 84 Arc User
    Options
    I thought they were going for a new updated look for the forum since gearbox owns them. But yeah white just looks weird as hell.
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    Options
    It's even worse than that, they released a new launcher that seems to be more streamlined, however clicking the links for forum, support, or charge promo for any f2p game opens them in browser instead of launcher. Virtual currency, code redemption, additional content, and news posts all open in the launcher. Possible they don't have direct control over the old forums so are just linking them either as prep for migrating to their own system or till they create their own.
  • rafal2010
    rafal2010 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    Options
    What a **** bunch of losers if you can't do anything right arc does not work I can't log in to the game and again some **** problem I'm sick of you no buying gold !!!
    Post edited by obielle on
  • spuangicleric#7281
    spuangicleric#7281 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Okay so the new arc update looks better than before good job Gearbox :)
  • obielle
    Options
    I thought they were going for a new updated look for the forum since gearbox owns them. But yeah white just looks weird as hell.

I'm pretty sure this is like a vanilla forum if it has no customization options on it. It's looked like this on mobile for quite some time and apparently still does (I don't use mobile).

It was affecting other PWE (GP?) forums as well so part of me hopes that people might complain enough that they'll fix it lol. Unfortunately I don't think I have the power to change the look of the forums.

• venodevil
    venodevil Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    If I were actually going to say what I want to say it would be all astericks...
  • dawnsilver10
    dawnsilver10 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    Options
    There is a lot more to complain, as I heard from a few people. It is about the new arc patcher, as I heard, launching more than one client is not possible with it anymore, or launching games at all. I didn't test it for myself as I wanted to wait, what others say, and turns out this is good, cause for some arc doesn't launch games at all in its new client. Some can still launch more than one, but it is not confirmed information. Maybe that is how the game was originally intended, but I don't know how the playerbase will like that. But staying positive yet. It seems that there is some work put into the game, given the fact, we have this siege event right now. So maybe things actually get fixed. For example the game was running pretty smooth after the maintenance today, that is what i noticed at last. (Dawnglory Server)