War Avatar Bonus

kaalindraa
kaalindraa Posts: 18 Arc User
Each war avatar card has two bonus sides. The question is: are the bonuses on both sides added to the player's avatar?

I put the question to the GM's and the answer was not satisfactory.

I have inserted two images. In the first, it shows that each card has two bonus columns, one on the left and one on the right.
The second image shows the War Avatar Calculator, using only the information in the right column (in the first image) to calculate the bonuses added to the player.

The left column in the first image simply does not appear, your bonuses are not added. These bonuses are obtained by collecting Nuemas gained after defeating bosses, so we have work on killing and collecting these dark clouds with apparent figures floating inside them, something everyone does.

So collecting nuemas comes at a cost to players... and are these bonuses simply ignored?

The GM's first answer didn't clarify anything, so I asked again and the GM's second answer didn't solve it either, they just recommended putting the question here, which I'm doing.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a way to insert the screenshots here, but everyone can just view these images by opening War Avatar and focusing on one of the cards and then opening the War Avatar Calculator and seeing what appears.

At the moment I'm still waiting for a satisfactory answer from the GM's.

Comments

• kaalindraa
    Placing the aforementioned figures one and two:
    gwxg07c0qllb.jpg
    2unz5yzoz5hr.jpg

• tech905#0918
    tech905#0918 Posts: 3 New User
    Yes it is added to your avatar. Also getting nuema is really simple too. You can do M/A and apprentices get nuemas weekly. You can also claim nuemas from your daily bh chest. (You get the option to choose Mystical Pills, Nuemas and Nebula Orb). You can also do RW and exchange your soldier's pay for nuemas.
  • tech905#0918
    tech905#0918 Posts: 3 New User
    Also in the character simulator in the game nuemas do appear and you can choose what level you want them to be etc. Don't use the stuff on the internet as its outdated.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    we can also get NUEMA in BH UCH
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    Nuema's are automatically added to your stats, upon reaching a new level in each one, up to lvl 8.
    For example: That level 8 destroyer Nuema wont ever change. Unless they release a higher level cap for Nuema.

They are separate from the cards you equip. Nuemas are more like Titles. You cant unequip those stats. they are just there.
  • kaalindraa
    Yes it is added to your avatar. Also getting nuema is really simple too. You can do M/A and apprentices get nuemas weekly. You can also claim nuemas from your daily bh chest. (You get the option to choose Mystical Pills, Nuemas and Nebula Orb). You can also do RW and exchange your soldier's pay for nuemas.

You tell me it's added to my Avatar and I ask WHERE?
    An example with the two cards that give Spirit.
    If I take both, my total spirit is 3546, in the 'Character Info' window.
    By adding a card (each of which has 142 spirit) in its place in the War Avatar window, +50 spirit appears on the left side and +142 spirit on the right side, which would give a total of +192 spirit, which should be added to my Avatar, but... when I open the 'Character info' window again, it only shows 3546 + 142 = 3688.
    Nuemas' left-hand +50 spirit was ignored. This happens on all other cards. The values ​​on the left side of the nuemas are not counted in Avatar.
    People work hard to get these nuemas and their result is totally ignored in the capacity of Avatar.
    Explain me that.

• antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    kaalindraa wrote: »

You tell me it's added to my Avatar and I ask WHERE?
    An example with the two cards that give Spirit.
    If I take both, my total spirit is 3546, in the 'Character Info' window.
    By adding a card (each of which has 142 spirit) in its place in the War Avatar window, +50 spirit appears on the left side and +142 spirit on the right side, which would give a total of +192 spirit, which should be added to my Avatar, but... when I open the 'Character info' window again, it only shows 3546 + 142 = 3688.
    Nuemas' left-hand +50 spirit was ignored. This happens on all other cards. The values ​​on the left side of the nuemas are not counted in Avatar.
    People work hard to get these nuemas and their result is totally ignored in the capacity of Avatar.
    Explain me that.

Like I said. Nuema is already added to your stats. You cant unequip Nuema stats. They are like titles.