All game text issue/glitch

Options
lenos#7973
lenos#7973 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2022 in Support Desk
Dears PWI support team,

I just got a new laptop and installed the game but im facing this issue , all ingame texts are glitched

8pecikayebvi.png

dpkslkyckk5m.png
WIN10
GPU : Navdia RTX 3050

I did deleted the game and reinstsall it yet the issue still presents
++ i did Verfing all game files

Appreciate your support

Regards,

Comments

• hpw2408h#9962
    hpw2408h#9962 Posts: 26 Arc User
    Options
    Strange, you say you're using the NVidia RTX3050 however the screenshot is telling you use an Intel UHDgraphics card.
    So two things you can check: 1. do you use an onboard card instead of the NVidia? The screenshot says so. And 2. if you're using the NVidia you should play with the graphic settings. Both should be checked outside PWI since PWI can't change the settings itself.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Yeah this is usually an issue with your graphics card and not PWI itself. I don't know the exact steps to fix it, but you'll probably want to check that your drivers are updated and as the post above says, play with the graphics settings a bit.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • lenos#7973
    lenos#7973 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    Dears,

Just to let you know the problem is solved by updating the intle driver card
    Strange, you say you're using the NVidia RTX3050 however the screenshot is telling you use an Intel UHDgraphics card.
    So two things you can check: 1. do you use an onboard card instead of the NVidia? The screenshot says so. And 2. if you're using the NVidia you should play with the graphic settings. Both should be checked outside PWI since PWI can't change the settings itself.

fyi , fg48sf9t9tsh.png

Thank you all for your the support
    cya ingame :)

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Awesome, I'll keep this solution in mind since I see players experience this issue every so often.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • chipleader
    chipleader Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Hello game support,
    My problem is that if i press C I see the vitae frame kinda bugged,is there any way i can fix that? i tried different kind of Res. at the settings panel but none of them worked.
  • gukibl#4031
    gukibl#4031 Posts: 30 Arc User
    Options
    chipleader wrote: »
    Hello game support,
    My problem is that if i press C I see the vitae frame kinda bugged,is there any way i can fix that? i tried different kind of Res. at the settings panel but none of them worked.

In my case the picture of my character is followed by a new "circle" without my character and EXP is moved a bit. Maybe the developers work to give us a new "Character Info" window in the future but for now no changes in res or change full screen to windowed will help to solve that problem. Maybe we just have to wait for an update.

• chipleader
    chipleader Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    chipleader wrote: »
    Hello game support,

In my case the picture of my character is followed by a new "circle" without my character and EXP is moved a bit. Maybe the developers work to give us a new "Character Info" window in the future but for now no changes in res or change full screen to windowed will help to solve that problem. Maybe we just have to wait for an update.

Maybe :) Thx for the reply
  • gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    Options
    @gukibl not sure if you have more characters but if you're playing with a non-rb one then nothing is wrong. You just see half a circle. But if you have a rb one you should see 2 bars inside this circle and below them you should see your sky level
  • element#2739
    element#2739 Posts: 1 New User
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hey! This may sound stupid but how do i create perfect world account. I downloaded the game and i can enter but i dont have username and password. Ive played pw 2008-2013 and now id like to play it again for the sake of nostalgy and i have to create new account but this is really frustrating. And when i tried to enter as element and put my password, it says for like a minute "logging in" and then "disconnected" and never logs in
  • gukibl#4031
    gukibl#4031 Posts: 30 Arc User
    Options
    Hey! This may sound stupid but how do i create perfect world account. I downloaded the game and i can enter but i dont have username and password. Ive played pw 2008-2013 and now id like to play it again for the sake of nostalgy and i have to create new account but this is really frustrating. And when i tried to enter as element and put my password, it says for like a minute "logging in" and then "disconnected" and never logs in

No need to use your username and password to start PWI when u just use arc. Also, the question is a bit off-topic. Better to start your own topic next time.
  • psumiku
    psumiku Posts: 58 Arc User
    Options

No need to use your username and password to start PWI when u just use arc. Also, the question is a bit off-topic. Better to start your own topic next time.

That doesn't happen. The game requests my username and password after selecting a server regardless of what I do.