Enhancement for Flyers

Options
Pistdoff - Archosaur
Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
edited April 2022 in General Discussion
So i see my Blinding Shine has an Enhancement 0/2. I got to the new forges in 1k and there isn't even an option for the Blinding Shine to be enhanced.

I gather the items Wings of Luminescence and Featherswept Wings aren't available either as there is nothing in Encyclopedia or PWDatabase that i can find.

Is there anything official can be said/found/given for these?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
takes 3.3m
takes 6.1m
takes 7.1m
takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
Post edited by obielle on

Comments

• Madijon - Lost City
    Madijon - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Was wondering the same actually I looked them up on both also.
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Yeah there is no info and i couldn't see anything on patch notes either :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

• Styfiler - Archosaur
    Styfiler - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Go to Archosaur West (520 658 ↑21) and talk to Aerocraft Dealer Li, there will be an option "Flyer Enhancement"
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Go to Archosaur West (520 658 ↑21) and talk to Aerocraft Dealer Li, there will be an option "Flyer Enhancement"

I also noticed there were 2 new forges in 1k next to the existing ones.. but couldn't get much info from them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

• Dblazen - Dreamweaver
    Dblazen - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I also noticed there were 2 new forges in 1k next to the existing ones.. but couldn't get much info from them

It needs a bunch of this item to upgrade your flyer to faster from the 2 new forges in 1k streams.

As you can see, it'll most likely be a cashshop only item if it gets implemented here.
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Yeah says item obtained by Item Mall aka Boutique.. Shame really if thats the case, Spend so long farming to buy a rare flyer and they make it easy for cash shoppers to buy and upgrade them :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

• kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Hm according to the chinese database it looks like all flyers can be upgraded to max speed (3.3/6.3). But in our version only the flyers which already are 3.3/6.3 have the enhancement slots, and all flyers slower than that dont. Guess its a bit mixed up....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dblazen - Dreamweaver
    Dblazen - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Hm according to the chinese database it looks like all flyers can be upgraded to max speed (3.3/6.3). But in our version only the flyers which already are 3.3/6.3 have the enhancement slots, and all flyers slower than that dont. Guess its a bit mixed up....

Nah, it's not mixed up.
    3.3 flyers have enhancement slots to upgrade it further, the first enhancement would give it 3.4/6.4
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Yeah my flyer isnt in the forges either however it sayd it can be enhanced at the Aerogear npc in Arch to 3.4. There is no information on this item though as of yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

• Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Maybe it's more half-ported content? Happens a lot...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I can only assume at this point that the item required is obtained maybe through a new DQ system which they are currently working on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    It needs a bunch of this item to upgrade your flyer to faster from the 2 new forges in 1k streams.

As you can see, it'll most likely be a cashshop only item if it gets implemented here.
    I can only assume at this point that the item required is obtained maybe through a new DQ system which they are currently working on?

you could baselessy assume, and i mean why in the world would they add something so valuable to new dq system and not item mall, thats just a lolworthy assumption

orr you could read the posts on the first page of this very thread
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Its hardlessly baselessly assumption. Everyone has access to in game flyers without the need to cash shop, therefore it wouldnt be a surprise if the enhancements were made availiable to everyone via a new DQ system.

You may cash shop and want to be among the first to have new items, i farm for everything i need and will continue to do so. A .1 speed difference in a flyer is hardly anything so it doesnt even seem worth farming towards..

I only made this thread to try get answers and opinions on this new feature.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

• tommytomthompson
    tommytomthompson Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    i can sell you wings of luminescense if ur still looking... im trying to figure out how much they would sell for because i bought it for my flyer but realized after that my flyer cannot be enhanced... so if you dont want to buy them then can someone please tell me how much they sell for in game?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    i can sell you wings of luminescense if ur still looking... im trying to figure out how much they would sell for because i bought it for my flyer but realized after that my flyer cannot be enhanced... so if you dont want to buy them then can someone please tell me how much they sell for in game?
    This looks like a NECRO!

tommytomthompson replied to a message that was 9 months 20 days 20 hours 4 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• rosepetal
    rosepetal Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    How do i upgrade my flyer? it has 2 slots for it
  • tangles
    tangles Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    Flyers can be upgraded via the codex. The wings I checked required 80 Fushi Pearls, which is a boutique item of course.
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    Options
    tangles wrote: »
    Flyers can be upgraded via the codex. The wings I checked required 80 Fushi Pearls, which is a boutique item of course.

You can also aquire them for free by gaining 70 active points in the new daily system.
    Click on the calender icon under the mini map.
    You can gain 1x fushi pearl each day.

Also they are a reward in faction trials.

@rosepetal

This is a very old thread.
    Next time create a new one :)

Have a nice day all
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Yes I'll have to close this thread as it is a necro.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
This discussion has been closed.