Music.

Suazku - Heavens Tear
Suazku - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
One of my fav things to talk about music, this thread is just to post your fav song and disscuss diff trypes of music.. and to start it off mine is... Dig by Incubusb:pleased
Post edited by Suazku - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Estasi - Sanctuary
    Estasi - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I have a wide spectrum of music. I like Bocelli as well as Seether, ICP and Tim McGraw. The only music I don't like is rap. Not that there is anything wrong with it. I just don't like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I'm Not Bad, I'm Just Drawn That Way"
    ~ Jessica Rabbit
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    Ittoogami says I'm addicted to clothes, but I say a girl can never have enough outfits!
  • Suazku - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    i kknow how u feel x.x i don't like **** but, i really only hate one genre of music (COUNTRY) i dont even know what o classify that stuff as
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well, I recently found out that Music causes a severe reaction with my brain in which it causes a emotional constant disorder of hyper activeness...

Basically, I don't feel like killing ppl when I'm not listening to music...

Dam, I hate my psychiatrist.... Now I'm like forced to listen to 1 hour of music everyday.

Well, I like mostly Pop and Adult Alternative Music.. They are somewhat meaning+ful
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Electronic and rock music. Kinda usually hard rock (NOT HEAVY METAL, thats completely different) and alternative rock.
    As for electronic i like techno and trance usually. Mostly with no lyrics at all because that stops the "trance".

Yeah i hate rap and hip hop as well. But some kinds of hip hop i dont mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I have a wide spectrum of music. I like Bocelli as well as Seether, ICP and Tim McGraw. The only music I don't like is rap. Not that there is anything wrong with it. I just don't like it.

lol ICP is rap.
    Yeah i do not like anything that is not techno/electronic.
    But i specifically HATE country and rap.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fenominx - Sanctuary
    Fenominx - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    heavy metal all the way!!!! well, i like all the metals reli, heavy is just my fave, along with death metal and nu metal :) cant stand country, hip hop or rap though... ugghh...

one of my fave bands are metallica, no matter what anyone says they are legends and they are one of my insperations (besides my dad) to become a bass player.... :)
    Dreamweaver: Cleric; MoonReign
    Sanctuary: Venomancer; fenominx
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Highlander, Indian, Roman, Barbarian, knight of Round Table, Egyptian, Hippie and Futureman is gathered from different times into the one place to enter a maze named "Electric castle". Everybody interprets what they experience in their own way. Hippie thinks he's high, futureman things they're in virtual reality, others have different ideas such as Hall of Isis and Osiris, Avalon or Underworld.

It's heavy, it's melodic, it's all-star project (singers from Scorpions, Within Temptation, Gathering and so on)

it's metal-musical

Ayreon "Into the Electric Castle"

Been listening it few times and I'm not done with it yet.

What I will like tomorrow, who knows.
  • dachs
    dachs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Highlander, Indian, Roman, Barbarian, knight of Round Table, Egyptian, Hippie and Futureman is gathered from different times into the one place to enter a maze named "Electric castle". Everybody interprets what they experience in their own way. Hippie thinks he's high, futureman things they're in virtual reality, others have different ideas such as Hall of Isis and Osiris, Avalon or Underworld.

It's heavy, it's melodic, it's all-star project (singers from Scorpions, Within Temptation, Gathering and so on)

it's metal-musical

Ayreon "Into the Electric Castle"

Been listening it few times and I'm not done with it yet.

What I will like tomorrow, who knows.

Ayreon is great, although I don't have the first and the last record ... I wonder why? b:pleased
    But I somehow like that it's also some kind of story and not "only" music.

In general, I also like quite different kinds of music, progressive rock such as Ayreon, VdGG, Spock's Beard, Genesis (the old records woith Peter Gabriel singing), sometimes, but really only sometimes, Heavy Metal, music close to rock/pop, such as Eels, sometimes jazz and classic (mainly piano), mostly Tom Waits and something I'd call "strange" country, so not the typical kind of country everybody hates (Silver Jews, Reverend Glasseye) - and currently Monty Python singing. b:laugh

By the way - does anyone know "Luther and Toby"?
    "Er ist ganz nah. Nun leuchte frisch,
    Er ist neugierig wie ein Fisch;" - random quote from Goethe's Faust II.
  • Suazku - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    heavy metal all the way!!!! well, i like all the metals reli, heavy is just my fave, along with death metal and nu metal :) cant stand country, hip hop or rap though... ugghh...

one of my fave bands are metallica, no matter what anyone says they are legends and they are one of my insperations (besides my dad) to become a bass player.... :)

woot another metallica fan b:victory
    i must say they are the kings when it comes to original metal, althoguh most people like there old stuff i enjoy there new stuffs just a bit more (all nightmare long)
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I listen to all types of music with the exception of Country ... never got into the country vibe. Instrumental Club Banger type tracks (music) is what I like best and do some producing in those genre also.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • azurabernice#6857
    azurabernice#6857 Posts: 1 New User
    i must say they are the kings when it comes to original metal, althoguh most people like there old stuff i enjoy there new stuffs just a bit more (all nightmare long).