Edgerunner creation.

jdejong1999#9680
jdejong1999#9680 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
Hey everyone, i wanted to ask the following question: I tried to make a Edgerunner, with HD Mode on, and saw 3 armor previews, green, blue and black, i would like to know how i can use the black ones as its the most awesome of them to walk around in, i hope someone knows the answer on this question.

Thanks everone and have a good Game! <3
DId put Here cause i have no idea where else i can post this. if wrong place, sorry for that.

Best Answer

• gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓
    Green is the standard option: archers and edgerunners get that armor. The blue one is just a skin if you play in HD mode so you can't see clothes you bought from the Boutique or the free clothes that you get while playing. The black armor is just a preview. You can't start with this type of clothes and as far as I know you can't use it when you get it via packs unless you're not playing in HD mode. Your question is more like a future thingy. Yes, we can play in HD mode but no we can't use other clothes if we do. Maybe in a few years we can. But sure, people would qq because most people look exactly the same. One big family lol.

in addition: check the codex to see which clothes you can wear, should be upated in the future.
    Post edited by gunter#5451 on

Answers

• jdejong1999#9680
    jdejong1999#9680 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Gunter, thanks for the reply, i understand now i appreciate the info/help you provided. i wish you a good game and you have my thanks.