Daylight saving time

Options
azra#6116
azra#6116 Posts: 20 Arc User
Hello all,i like to ask,how will affect Daylight saving time m/a,couple and chiv,loyalty guild point's please,ty?

Comments

• plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    Options
    Hi there,

Im not sure about M/A but i think it will be reseted on sunday and then again on monday.
    Same for Faction chivalry and loyalty points.
    That means you got 1 day (sunday) to unluck as many talents and chivs points to do trials next week.

Have a nice day!
  • cherybomb8
    cherybomb8 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    plushie666 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Im not sure about M/A but i think it will be reseted on sunday and then again on monday.
    Same for Faction chivalry and loyalty points.
    That means you got 1 day (sunday) to unluck as many talents and chivs points to do trials next week.

Have a nice day!

Haha, you just walk in and pour mud on the cake. :D Anyhow this may be the last time any of us have to deal with losing faction chivalry due to dst. There is legislation to abolish the practice nationwide.
  • merrylcopy
    merrylcopy Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    new owners even worse than the previous...instead of 1 hour, they moved DA server 2 hours forward. Happy Nation War everyone o/
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    Options
    merrylcopy wrote: »
    new owners even worse than the previous...instead of 1 hour, they moved DA server 2 hours forward. Happy Nation War everyone o/

When they announce it we got new owners, then we got new owners.
    Now we still got arc games.

DA seems to be 2 hours ahead according to the daily thingy time, but its on the correct time it shoud be.
    It just not shows the correct time.

People keep forgetting pw is always been in a beta fase.
    This game never been and probably wont be a finished product.
    For all the problems and bugs, be happy it still going and runs.

TY and have a nice day all!