Suggestion: 2 Different Warsongs

magusdark
magusdark Posts: 19 Arc User
Since trying to farm your gear in PWI is difficult enough as it is, those of us who aren't rank 9 and don't plan to be can't easily access the molds we need for g16 in warsong. If you look at the drop rates according to pwdatabase, each warsong boss has the exact same drop rate for every mold. Now, that may seem all well and good, until you realize that only 3 g16 non-r9 molds are in the mix with 15 (16 when ape molds are added) r9 molds. I have continued to run warsongs and I never see yellow molds, only orange r9 ones.

So my suggestion is, can PWI PLEASE make a secondary option at the NPC inside warsong to open for g16 molds, OR add a forge where you can trade badges for the molds you need. Please and thanks.

Comments

• plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Hi there,

I support your suggestion of being able to choose what molds drops.
    Its annoying when only r9 gear molds drops when u after g16 molds.

But the amount of badges u need to make them and reroll is alot.
    So to get full g16 like everyone who wants it, is to do alot of runs.
    Dont give up, you get the molds eventually with alot of badges u surely will need to craft/reroll them.

You can always 'World Chat' and try to sell the unwanted r9 gear molds or just npc it for silvercoins.

Dont think they will ever change Warsong dungeon.
    Not in ur suggestion or the damn bridge bug.

Have a nice day
  • kdcagle99#0844
    kdcagle99#0844 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have asked for a change in the drops too. I'm still trying to get Ashura wrists for my WildWalker and only get R9 drops for the whole run. I did runs during 2x 2 or 3 times a day and got 1 G16 mold that I couldn't use during that time.