Ultimate Dustfall Artifact

choasdriver
choasdriver Posts: 68 Arc User
I have submitted tickets asking GMs why they are selling Coupons that are giving a comon prize called Ultimate Dustfall Artifacts to players in game. Players spend real money on these coupons to gain prizes such as this that do nothing in game. This forge will never be added to our version of this game. This is a china exclusive forge. ARC doesnt even know what the item is in my ticket they gave me a link cliaming they have found the use of this item on pwdatabase. The link took me to the basic item called Dustfall artifact for r8rr forge..... these gm dont even know what are in thier game nor do they care we are paying real money. Here is a good example of how this would appear in real life. You go to walmart you purchase a new tv, you get home and attempt to plug it in an realize there is no cord but walmart is like well not our problem... would you not be mad?? People that play pwi should be outraged they are being scammed on coupons on a daily basis. pwe needs to remove this item from coupon list on our version of game or refund everyone whos paid for coupons to win this unuseable prize.

Comments

• puangi#2208
    puangi#2208 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    If you could show me a picture of the item would help as the Ultimate Dustfall Artifact redirects me to the r8 forge which you mentioned.
    I have submitted tickets asking GMs why they are selling Coupons that are giving a comon prize called Ultimate Dustfall Artifacts to players in game. Players spend real money on these coupons to gain prizes such as this that do nothing in game. This forge will never be added to our version of this game. This is a china exclusive forge. ARC doesnt even know what the item is in my ticket they gave me a link cliaming they have found the use of this item on pwdatabase. The link took me to the basic item called Dustfall artifact for r8rr forge..... these gm dont even know what are in thier game nor do they care we are paying real money. Here is a good example of how this would appear in real life. You go to walmart you purchase a new tv, you get home and attempt to plug it in an realize there is no cord but walmart is like well not our problem... would you not be mad?? People that play pwi should be outraged they are being scammed on coupons on a daily basis. pwe needs to remove this item from coupon list on our version of game or refund everyone whos paid for coupons to win this unuseable prize.

• puangi#2208
    edited April 2021
  • puangi#2208
    edited April 2021
    Ok, I see the issue. I'll submit a ticket quickly and have someone take a look at this. Thanks for bringing this up and the picture ^.^

• choasdriver
    choasdriver Posts: 68 Arc User
    okay appreciate the back up on this but im sure they will just forward you to pwdatabase as they tried to do me for the normal dustfall artifact item lol. arc doesnt even know what it is. i do know that 9 of them are suppose to make an r8 piece upgrade to r9boundless but this forge is china exclusive.
  • puangi#2208
    okay appreciate the back up on this but im sure they will just forward you to pwdatabase as they tried to do me for the normal dustfall artifact item lol. arc doesnt even know what it is. i do know that 9 of them are suppose to make an r8 piece upgrade to r9boundless but this forge is china exclusive.

Yuh i think the normal support are confused that we don't actually have what PWI CN has which renders the items useless. I forwarded the request to a Game Senior instead. Just waiting for a reply.

@obielle Can you double check if players have actually used the Ultimate Dustfall Artifact?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    Im aware of this item and i believe the forge is not currently in our game version.

We can see if we can speak with one of the team and get some answers on this ASAP as its clearly an issue that needs to be looked at sooner rather than later.

Will get back to you on this.

Thanks.​​
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Yeah, can confirm that unless the forge was accidentally put in at some point (unlikely), then players here cannot use the item. I didn't find any recipes for the item other than the ones that are in the CN forge. We'll have to request that they add the recipes into the forge that our version of Perfect World uses.

I'll also be submitting a ticket on this to try and push for a fix. I don't think we'll see a fix for this until at least the next major content update which shouldn't be too far away anyway.

EDIT: Got a response on my ticket fairly quickly - they say they're raising the issue to the devs. Of course I'm not sure what will come of this, but it seems like they understood my ticket which is promising.
    Post edited by obielle on
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • williamjimbam
    williamjimbam Posts: 11 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    Yeah, can confirm that unless the forge was accidentally put in at some point (unlikely), then players here cannot use the item. I didn't find any recipes for the item other than the ones that are in the CN forge. We'll have to request that they add the recipes into the forge that our version of Perfect World uses.

I'll also be submitting a ticket on this to try and push for a fix. I don't think we'll see a fix for this until at least the next major content update which shouldn't be too far away anyway.

EDIT: Got a response on my ticket fairly quickly - they say they're raising the issue to the devs. Of course I'm not sure what will come of this, but it seems like they understood my ticket which is promising.

thanks for help. this item started growing number in ET server but its become useless since the forge in the north didnt exist for this item...if u want to check what it for u can check in game encyclopedia on craft menu

https://ibb.co/TqrzVZb
  • summer#4255
    summer#4255 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Any update on Dustfall Ultimate Artifacts? I have tried to send multiple tickets to ask our GMs but one of their senior GMs wasn't able to address the issue.

https://pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/64628
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    Its a game made from china..what do you expect?
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    Actually this forge just doesn't exist here in PWI, in others servers like PWRU, PWBR, etc they're there. For some reason years ago PWI brought many exclusive content like the NW forges, Nirvana S3 and a R9RR(different from all servers, in other servers the "Boundless'' is the actual R9RR ...... then this update came and they added this new ufunction but they forgot to update PWI's exclusive NW forges.... Well, the mods already informed the Staff(I guess) so there's nothing to do but wait they add this function to pwi forges
  • puangi#2208
    Actually this forge just doesn't exist here in PWI, in others servers like PWRU, PWBR, etc they're there. For some reason years ago PWI brought many exclusive content like the NW forges, Nirvana S3 and a R9RR(different from all servers, in other servers the "Boundless'' is the actual R9RR ...... then this update came and they added this new ufunction but they forgot to update PWI's exclusive NW forges.... Well, the mods already informed the Staff(I guess) so there's nothing to do but wait they add this function to pwi forges

Do you know when Russia got the forge by any chance?
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited February 2022

It came in the Celestials Update to all servers, and how I said, they just added this function to the existing forge, PWI however didn't get because it has a different forge

A pic from PWBR where I also play

unknown.png

• puangi#2208

It came in the Celestials Update to all servers, and how I said, they just added this function to the existing forge, PWI however didn't get because it has a different forge

A pic from PWBR where I also play

unknown.png

Thank you 😩.