Is PWI going to fix the rediculous Cost structer that has cost them ten's of thousand's of players?

sirrusty
sirrusty Posts: 9 Arc User
$9 000 just to get nuema portal set. the cost of skilling a player is now over $60. $3 just to reopen homestead because I was working for a couple days. The list of crazy prices just goes on and on. In China where the game comes from there money is only one seventh of the USD. The price of just making G17 is crazy. Pwi would prefer to have 10 players that paid over $10-$15 thousand rather than 1 million active players that paid them $100 each.

Answers

• gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    PWI prefers nothing since PWI is only a game.
    As for the company behind PWI.: who don't want to make money?

O, to answer that question: we don't want to make money! Prices of HS items dropped since ingame gold coin isn't important anymore. Buying/opening packs still is. Maybe for the unused titles? The amount of catshops dropped to around 30% so it isn't even worth to buy/sell items. In the end we all do like eachother: staying on an AFK spot and waste out time. :D
  • jessica#0563
    jessica#0563 Posts: 38 Arc User
    does not matter i leaving this broken game the 3rd of march. the cost is doing nothing but droped a few steps down. and fighting to log in every day countless dcing from the character screen to entering server. yes i tried all new factory rest pc fully updated windows new installs countless times even over clocked my pc. yet still dc's at least 30 to 300 times be4 i get into game. the pwi dev has the ping turned down on my log in they did this to a slect few ppl with alts. yet wont fix it back way it was . i even got new net to just prove them wronge. yet still same. countless hours in this game for years over me and my other mains and money spent over so many accounts they turn and do this. so this game is not worth it no more to me. dying anyways they wont fix nothing. they wont merge us. like 50 ppl in our tides well server but on tw days. the other logins is just all their alts. so no point in every day trying and spaming dcs over pwi turning who's ping down to stop them from entering in the game over they don't like the person even if they spend money in this game..