[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 01/25/22

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
Please feel free to update if needs be. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.
Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 1/25/22 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 1/26/22 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 1/26/22 - 08:00 * UTC 1/26/22 - 07:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit for Patch Notes link here. Or assume for just a server restart / minor updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Question of the week - Are the bosses to easy now, What is the easiest boss in the game and the hardest?

Thanks.
​​

Comments

• fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    It just fit , but one thing could be change to the better , that is those orders we get from TicketMaster in Faction base that they only dissapere when we finish the BH run, example when we turn in BH to BountyHunter and get the reward, then the ( Order ) Should be consumed , as is is now at once we get into an instance the order is consumed , and if a player get Disconected ( DC ) they is unable to reenter the instance and thier happyness is gone , so a simple fix is to make the ( Order) be consumed when turn in BH , and make all happy
  • hi1233
    hi1233 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Question of the week - Are the bosses to easy now, What is the easiest boss in the game and the hardest?

Easiest-FB19 bosses, obviously >_>
    Hardest-Anything in the cursed instance Whispering Mausoleum
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    Is the server up or down
  • assblaster
    assblaster Posts: 1 Arc User
    Server is down over 1hour, counting the maint time.
  • deathengels#9173
    deathengels#9173 Posts: 2 New User
    Hello, I'm kinda New to this game, and I wanted to join the Dawnglory or something server, but once I select the server, it says that its offline and practiclly all of the servers are offline, so i waited about 30 min or so and its still down!

I looked trought the forums and it said that last maintance was on 23.01.2022, but its 26.01.2022 already, once I try to sign in it says that unable to connect, but the only way to create a character is to log in!

After searching the web for quite some time, a have yet to find an answer why are servers down or when will they be up again?
    only thing I have faund so far is endless private server adverts.......

Pls help, kinda want to play this game, atleast for once :(
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    Hello, I'm kinda New to this game, and I wanted to join the Dawnglory or something server, but once I select the server, it says that its offline and practiclly all of the servers are offline, so i waited about 30 min or so and its still down!

I looked trought the forums and it said that last maintance was on 23.01.2022, but its 26.01.2022 already, once I try to sign in it says that unable to connect, but the only way to create a character is to log in!

After searching the web for quite some time, a have yet to find an answer why are servers down or when will they be up again?
    only thing I have faund so far is endless private server adverts.......

Pls help, kinda want to play this game, atleast for once :(

First of all, welcome to the pwi community .

They are doing there weekly maintenance on the pwi servers at the moment.
    Its true, its taking some time to put them back online this week.

Try again in one hour or sooner, then normally they shoud be back up. ( i hope ).

Hope to see you around in dawnglory soon.

Have a nice day.
  • deathengels#9173
    deathengels#9173 Posts: 2 New User
    > @plushie666 said:
    > First of all, welcome to the pwi community .
    >
    > They are doing there weekly maintenance on the pwi servers at the moment.
    > Its true, its taking some time to put them back online this week.
    >
    > Try again in one hour or sooner, then normally they shoud be back up. ( i hope ).
    >
    > Hope to see you around in dawnglory soon.
    >
    > Have a nice day.

Thanks for the quick response, much apreciated!
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    Any idea what was in the patch?

And any ideas when the ape's solidification bug is fixed?
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    Servers are back up.

Have a nice day all
  • cecesloves
    cecesloves Posts: 16 Arc User

solidification bug? i didn't know their skills had any bugs.
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    cecesloves wrote: »

solidification bug? i didn't know their skills had any bugs.

The lvl 10 version is stronger than the lvl 11 version