why is no one helping ?With this proublem

2»

Answers

• deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    alexis hun..your not missing much..just invest in a new game.
  • alexiskitten
    alexiskitten Posts: 7 Arc User
    ty
  • midknightdragon1
    midknightdragon1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    at least you all can get to your character selection screen to log in I can't even do that my opening loading screen finishes loading then I hear a character breathing and another one speaking and I get an error message in a language I can't read then have to close the game down.
  • jessica#0563
    jessica#0563 Posts: 38 Arc User
    i finally got it fixed back to like it was i still dc some logging in from the character screen but not as much now. fully did every thing even new net to still finding times i log in to character screen just fine just when entering pwi world from it i get dc's mostly 2 to 20 times before it lets me log in. but least it is working to a point now. better than nothing.
  • jessica#0563
    everyone has this problem just most deals with it and not report it. most my faction has this same problem logs game just fine just after picking your character and then starting the log entering in pwi worlds it times out before it even starts the 30 sec timer. and yes this was not a problem be4 the new class came . yes my windows fully active now even new windows now to even did a full factory reset to as well. fully updated fully fresh install and verified to as well. still same problem. oh well just going to deal with it like every one else just spam log till it lets me enter from character screen to the server world. not like the Devs will ever admit its some thing on their end anyways. we all know PWI never messes up nothing on their end its always our newly 8core pc's etc that we spent 1000s of dollars for... sad for real...
  • jessica#0563
    my newly done pc that cost more than enought to run this game even plays most games. even this one yet it still dont stop the spam dcing from character screen to loging into a server . now i get maybe in first time other times takes up to 30 times to enter without dcing soon as i hit the start

file:///C:/Users/jgodb_000/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(16).png