So when is PWI going to reopen Coliseum (Arena)

Options
It's been like a month or more since Coliseum ( Arena) has been down. Is there any feed back or anything when PWI decides to reopen it?? A lot of us enjoy the fights across servers, same server matches and also farm the much needed coins. So we can work upon our gears. We can't do this if the Arena is down. Nor can we enjoy our weekends challenging our teams against another opposing teams from our server or another in 3v3 fights. Now weekends more or less are pretty much boring and uninteresting after XTW on Saturday's and XNW on Sunday's. So why not bring back Arena PWI??? It would make weekends less boring and uninteresting. Plus side note the ones that are farming coins to work on their gear still can do so.

Comments

• deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    Options
    they prob close it because some people prob exploiting it..so you know pw they just close stuff down as usual.
  • ladydeathlight
    ladydeathlight Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Well People do have fun for what it is for and use it as it should be. PWI when are you going to put arena back on?
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    Options
    They are fixing the problem.
    Soon there will be an update and it will be open again.
    Just have patience all.

Also no exploiting it anymore, we all got same gear.
    They cannot open it, if it not work. Better to 'close stuff down' untill it properly works.

Patience :)
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    plushie666 wrote: »
    They are fixing the problem.
    Soon there will be an update and it will be open again.
    Just have patience all.

Also no exploiting it anymore, we all got same gear.
    They cannot open it, if it not work. Better to 'close stuff down' untill it properly works.

Patience :)

Have you gotten information from them that they're working on it? I do intend to follow-up on the issue so I'm curious to know what kind of responses they've given to players since I haven't checked in for a while.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • queensprite#3601
    queensprite#3601 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    It would be nice to know exactly when they plan to relaunch the fixed version of arena. I didn't think the other one was really broken. Same set gears well we had that before. That wasn't a bother at all for any of us. Jus means you need to use actual skill.Not jus gear mostly and skill.
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    Options
    Ive gotten none information about this subject.

But they introduced the G18 ring and cape.
    So one day we will get the chance of getting them one way or another.
    Otherwise i dont see the point of showing those items to us.

That can be the next update or another big content update.
    Coud take weeks even months.

You never know with this game.
    But one thing i know is, you need alot of patience in this game for fixes.

And thats what we all gonna need i supose.

Have a nice day all.
  • gunnersessho#4834
    gunnersessho#4834 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    It's an absolute **** show with this game atm.
    3v3/6v6 is broken due to an item that we dont even utalize to its fullest anyways ( we dont get season rewards because why would we ). Chrono hunt is just completely broken for DA server, we will NEVER get the g18 cape because we litterally cant enter at all and never have been able too. Monkey has been out over 2 months now and tons of R9r2 because the molds havnt been dropped, skills missing, ect ect. HOW did they fail this hard at a class release. By the time they get around to it now...... most will have lost interest in finishing it. When you drop content you dont let the hype just drop dead, witch is what this has done. Out of the 13 ppl i know who wanted to make a monkey for PVP, only 3 are still persueing that goal due to molds/skills just not being there.

No need to be patient with a game that has the money for more developors and just refuses to hire the proper amount of people to actually work on their content. Havnt had event gold codes in over 9 months now, Russians can purchase instance keys on their webpage through what i assume is either DQ/ something similure or their charge rewards, meanwhile we have to spend 1200 days 1 run a day PER PERSON to g17.1>.3. that is absolutely insane. While i am very close to this goal, any new player is straight up F*cked from the start. Why bring my friends to this game if they litterally take 4 years just to get ONE set of gear???

TL:DR this games team has 100% dropped the ball hard on this update. It is without a doubt the worst update they have ever released, way to kill the hype and any simbilance of " a swift catch up". #ForeverGearGap gogo
  • loko#8778
    loko#8778 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    It's an absolute **** show with this game atm.
    3v3/6v6 is broken due to an item that we dont even utalize to its fullest anyways ( we dont get season rewards because why would we ). Chrono hunt is just completely broken for DA server, we will NEVER get the g18 cape because we litterally cant enter at all and never have been able too. Monkey has been out over 2 months now and tons of R9r2 because the molds havnt been dropped, skills missing, ect ect. HOW did they fail this hard at a class release. By the time they get around to it now...... most will have lost interest in finishing it. When you drop content you dont let the hype just drop dead, witch is what this has done. Out of the 13 ppl i know who wanted to make a monkey for PVP, only 3 are still persueing that goal due to molds/skills just not being there.

No need to be patient with a game that has the money for more developors and just refuses to hire the proper amount of people to actually work on their content. Havnt had event gold codes in over 9 months now, Russians can purchase instance keys on their webpage through what i assume is either DQ/ something similure or their charge rewards, meanwhile we have to spend 1200 days 1 run a day PER PERSON to g17.1>.3. that is absolutely insane. While i am very close to this goal, any new player is straight up F*cked from the start. Why bring my friends to this game if they litterally take 4 years just to get ONE set of gear???

TL:DR this games team has 100% dropped the ball hard on this update. It is without a doubt the worst update they have ever released, way to kill the hype and any simbilance of " a swift catch up". #ForeverGearGap gogo
    You right !!!!