Celestials Update - The Good The Bad and The Broken/Bugs

13»

Comments

• shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    So one of my issues is, certain mounts in the codex, WONT go in, IE: Shadow Fox, Purple Fox, Scarlet Ninetail, Crimson Fox, Ancestral Horror. yes i get these mounts were charge/spend rewards, but we paid for these items in a sense, so they SHOULD count. just cus the mounts are char bound shouldnt make them un-codexable. same goes with the honey bear fashion pet... it's there but if we got it from something 'free' it wont go in... while others will go in (IE Parrot, and Cerberus fashion pets)

IMO it is't because it was free. Sho the Ninja Frog from aqueous pack, not bound and not free, also won't go in but is listed. Something else is wrong. All the pets from heroic chest, dreamchaser pack, and a few other free code items go in.

I understand is something aren't listed but listed items should go in, even bound ones since after going in codex they are bound forever anyway.

• adrienache#1129
    adrienache#1129 Posts: 3 Arc User
    the lu fan NPC for culti still wasnt fixed after the update..
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    the lu fan NPC for culti still wasnt fixed after the update..

Thank You.

This has been feedback to the team and passed on the the Devs to look over again, at this time I cant give an indication of when the issue will be resolved. It is however on my list to check and chase as often as possible so will not be forgotten.

Thanks.​​
  • xmeowbabyx
    xmeowbabyx Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    They need to fix the time limit on those new Glacial City titles, i just wasted so much time trying to get that Sacrifice for Justice title. I finally got the 2 stupid elementals killed after dying repeatedly to my charm **** cos of they put debuffs on you that stop you from healing.. took 40mins to finally get that killed.. to then half way having Astraia dead, and ported out of the bloody instance because the 60 minutes up.. now it wants me to bloody do all that all over again? are you bloody serious. I am so pissed off right now.. i feel sorry for nirvana 3 players trying to that title, goodluck x.x
    K1WlJi2.png
  • choasdriver
    choasdriver Posts: 68 Arc User
    They now appear to be adding items to coupons that have no use and dont even know what it does for themselves as i put a ticket in and got told to ask knowledgeable players about it. So here goes.... Does anyone have any idea what the Ultimate Dustfall Artifact is for or why it is being sold as a coupon prize?
  • kathiawellina
    kathiawellina Posts: 64 Arc User
    The ultimate Dustfall Artifact is probably the item, that makes your R8rr armor to R9.4th cast. Needs 9 of those for each armor piece.
    Venomancer "Nalaira" from Dawnglory Server 18th August 2015
    Venomancer "Nehilenia" from Twilight Temple Server (Ex-Sanctuary) 12~14th Nov' 2008 - December 2012
    bannergzjd0.png
  • musiclover#7955
    musiclover#7955 Posts: 23 Arc User
    xmeowbabyx wrote: »
    They need to fix the time limit on those new Glacial City titles, i just wasted so much time trying to get that Sacrifice for Justice title. I finally got the 2 stupid elementals killed after dying repeatedly to my charm **** cos of they put debuffs on you that stop you from healing.. took 40mins to finally get that killed.. to then half way having Astraia dead, and ported out of the bloody instance because the 60 minutes up.. now it wants me to bloody do all that all over again? are you bloody serious. I am so pissed off right now.. i feel sorry for nirvana 3 players trying to that title, goodluck x.x

the 2 mobs are easy to deal whit stun 1 and run on the other side the 2nd mob will follow you ... after the stun 1st mob will get a reset because you to far away to get catch by him ... so you can beat them 1 by 1 done in 10min max ...

Astraia is a different story her abilities change after around she lost 30% hp ...
  • kathiawellina
    kathiawellina Posts: 64 Arc User
    xmeowbabyx wrote: »

Ye, i am T3 Nirvana Veno. Never bothered upgrading r9. So I have big trouble to survive there, as they hit 1. pretty hard and 2. I dont have sufficient heal, when charm is in CD. But i am not there, I am on flying in pairs route in that instance, where you have to kill Clemente. I am wondering what I should do there, as i can't heal myself, and it is solo task unfortunately. With heals it would be possible, but without that, its proposterous. But I also found, that you can get the 1h armor that you have from Battle Royale, maybe that will help out there? Costs 20k goldblade token, but we are Imperial Vanquishers, as our OP people joined all divine side. So its rather hard to come by that points, so it might be a waste, when it doesnt work there.
    Venomancer "Nalaira" from Dawnglory Server 18th August 2015
    Venomancer "Nehilenia" from Twilight Temple Server (Ex-Sanctuary) 12~14th Nov' 2008 - December 2012
    bannergzjd0.png
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    Obviously the Glacial chain is for top gear players, Get better gear and you will be able to complete the quest. All that for a lousy 30HP bonus. lol
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    Just want to bump this as seen no news about it.

Is there any plans to enable Jones Blessing on Technician and Edgerunner? As currently the blessing is class restricted unlike the O'Malley blessing.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    wishes08 wrote: »
    Just want to bump this as seen no news about it.

Is there any plans to enable Jones Blessing on Technician and Edgerunner? As currently the blessing is class restricted unlike the O'Malley blessing.

We have been told that this is by design, in the past the newer classes have not been able to use this. In future im sure this will be unrestricted but for now it sadly wont be changed.

On another note now moving to Quality Corner as it can be monitored from that point.

Thanks.​​
  • taviasiler72
    taviasiler72 Posts: 1 New User
    Sorry, I am new here and not sure where to post to get answers. I am stuck on level 9 Shadow of Gods Eye - it will not let me kill the Shadow. I have to kill several before any other quest will be awarded. This is in the Celestial Vale quest list. I'm stuck and can't do anything. Any suggestions?
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Sorry, I am new here and not sure where to post to get answers. I am stuck on level 9 Shadow of Gods Eye - it will not let me kill the Shadow. I have to kill several before any other quest will be awarded. This is in the Celestial Vale quest list. I'm stuck and can't do anything. Any suggestions?

Make some space in your inventory. You can drop hp + mp pots since PWI gives charms at that level. O, and a suggestion: starting a new forum thread is most of the time much faster. :D

Have fun
  • cheriaizu#5393
    cheriaizu#5393 Posts: 1 New User
    I have problems in the sing in to a game, all the time it say Disconect from server
  • kitty2828#7043
    kitty2828#7043 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Has anyone done aeu since the update? Did they remove balance and twin modes?
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    I have problems in the sing in to a game, all the time it say Disconect from server
    As an archer I don't have a voice in this game so yes, even I can't sing while playing.
    Now for a better answer: did you try to search this forum for solutions? You can use the textbox. right above in this screen OR you can use any search engine like DuckDuckGo, Bing and Google. You will find answers like 'start the game via Arc'.

• ronnie4boys
    ronnie4boys Posts: 22 Arc User
    Codex is stupid, won't accept a lot of things, like old pets and mounts from freebies. Not even the old Anniversary hellhound mount. Also why is it character based and not account based? Why would anyone collect the same mounts, the same fash on every character? Typical PWI, just like how nothing is stashable anymore, they always program the most awkward painful way for people to do anything.

totally agree I have so much still in my fashion it does not except like fashion outfits from 2012,2014... yet they show in the codex.
    Mounts given to us in game maybe I understand, but yet they allow some into codex others not and
    they could add a phase on the pet/mount unable to codex.... because you want to purchase something you do not have and it shows it in the codex... but after you buy it for an outrageous price because there are dirty players... you find it does not codex.

My mind is officially boggled by these un workables
    JhXqBpv.jpg

• ronnie4boys
    it's unfortunate that we can no longer share the fash/mount/pet/flyer of the codex on the characters of the same account, I understand that it is because of the titles but there should be at least one shared safe.

yes what exactly does pwi lose if they'd leave these items un sell able un tradable : but at least give us the option of being able to account stash it to another character on that same account so you are not stuck with it filling up your mains bank you can still use it on a diff char.
    this has bothered me since I started playing in 2009.
    JhXqBpv.jpg

• ronnie4boys
    wishes08 wrote: »
    Bugs:

* Whispering Mausoleum
    Apparently in the new isntance Whispering Mausoleum, french and german clients "glitch out" so cannot join.

* Passport
    There is no means of dualing though the passport currently, as the task manager aproach while it kills the program, when restarted the account will still be loged in.

* Arc
    Still cannot post on forums within Arc (had to go onto the website)

* Jones class restriction
    Techs and Edges can still only use the O'Malley blessing, can the class restiction be removed, as a means of future proofing as I imagine simular issues will occur if any new classes are added.

Possitives:

* Passport
    - I have noticed there is an increased speed when signing into the character I loged in though here
    - I also like that both arc and passport have the same connection to the launcher so there was no need to install the game on both platforms, which acturaly was a concern of mine.

Negatives:

* Delta Culti [100]
    The 100 culti for delta has been removed from within delta to 2 differnt areas on the map aka Burning Heart (by Immlation Camp) and near Tai Chi Shore. While it is anoying they are so far apart, the true kicker is that the last 2 bosses in the chain have to be solo killed, with heals/buffs only. This is troubling, as an example I just helped a lvl 101 cleric do it with base 5k hp (7k buffed) it was hitting him 6k and was constantly dieing even with heals. Most players want to do this BEFORE they rb so they will be in considerably weaker gear when encounting this boss. Can you change this so that it's no longer solo or go bk to the orignal delta version?

Side Notes:
    Codex is stupid, won't accept a lot of things, like old pets and mounts from freebies.

What would be worse would be if the pet bag itself had been scrapped to be replaced by the codex, so at least you can use the anni mounts and stuff. The codex rewards people based on the inputing of "specific" items, so sealed fly will not work, nor will timed items. I have acturaly managed to add "freebies" to it such as the cowboy fash you get from doing purple quests

^^ anyways hope this helps

* last update on pet bag gave us 3 pages
    * still gives 3 pages but I lost all pets mounts on 3rd page = 1st page empty
    *?where did 10 pets mounts go? I wrote a ticket and got shut down
    I believe there is a glitch
    I had 3 pages full of pets & mounts before update
    when I logged in 1st page name change and empty - next page name change full next page same..... so why am I missing 10 pets/mounts if not due to glitch when they changed the data
    JhXqBpv.jpg

• ronnie4boys
    I do have a question about the Celestial infants, I finished the first I choose, I began a second.... missed 2 days due to having to babysit my grandchildren.... I logged in believing ok 1 infant will be poor stats cause i missed 2 days
    But worse it totally closed the infants... stopped the system can not even try next infant. so now only have 1 infant poorly stated because I did not totally understand how to the upgrade system truly worked it is not properly explained.
    * but why can I not complete 6 infants or 5 due too 1 I missed 2 days?
    JhXqBpv.jpg

• ronnie4boys
    heero200 wrote: »
    Ive requested information on some of the issues that have been caused by this update. Please keep in mind there may not be instant fixes for any of the issues.

As usual anything I can share I will do so.

Thanks.​​

But when it happens and you write in a ticket some of the GM's answering the tickets close the ticket marking solved when its not solved.
    I have 4 tickets being rejected or unanswered with even a response.
    JhXqBpv.jpg

• jessica#0563
    jessica#0563 Posts: 38 Arc User
    been spam trying to log in today after this update. yet still spam disconnecting still. what did you guys even fix? we still cant log in yet without spaming 300 times. this is not fun at all no more........
  • jessica#0563
    jessica#0563 Posts: 38 Arc User
    10 DAYS VERIFYING YET ONLY FAILS . SO FOR ALL THANKING ITS MY PC HERE IS MY SYSTEM AND SPEED TEST AND VIDEO CARD ETC. NOW TELL ME WHY THE DEVS ANIT FIXING THIS ERROR VERIFYING PATCH YET . SURE THEY SEND US A 100 ABSENT NOTES YET WHAT GOOD THEY ARE IF THEY WONT FIX THE STUFF TO LET US LOG IN. 10 DAYS VERIFYING BACK TO BACK ERROR CURRUPTED FILES FAILS... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I62zEe0Yrqo&t=5s
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Since the Celestials update has long gone and recent posts are about a completely different update, closing thread.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
This discussion has been closed.