Wildwalker Update - The Good The Bad and The Broken/Bugs

Comments

• plzhlpingame
    plzhlpingame Posts: 17 Arc User
    also whats with the crashing while reconnecting after a dc?
  • hero1322#8104
    hero1322#8104 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    Does anyone know if the 11th lvl of the passive skill Solidification is bugged on the PWI or works fine? I know they've alredy fixed this bug in China, not sure which version we got here.

Hello. Is it possible to get the feedback from the administration? I keep it on the 10th lvl for now, but maybe PWI got already fixed version. Eg. russian PW confirmed that this skill is bugged on their servers and 11th lvl gives 2% of HP + 100 instead of 4% of HP + 300 (Sage version), while 10th lvl gives you 4% of HP + 100. PWI got an update with monkeys bit later, so I'm asking to confirm about that, don't wanna test / waste a useful skill on the monkey
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    fix the god damn arena, before even the last player left.
  • mikotosuoh#5861
    mikotosuoh#5861 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    anyone know if the r9r3 is being sorted for monkey or you know even r9r4 since r9r4 is the actual gear they could at least make r9r2 > r9r4.... since they fked with r9r3 for the last patch china wont let us change coding to make r9r3 rn so like - yall could just give is r9r2 > r9r4 and let SOME OF US who actually want to play the monkey as a main.... play.... honestly... DDD:
  • lilacgray
    lilacgray Posts: 9 Arc User
    dwveno wrote: »
    The new chain from the update, when your transformed if you leave the transformation e.g. enter hs you get un transformed and cannot continue the quest, go bk to the last npc or trash it

Any idea how to progress I got up to the Lunchbox

right click on the lunchbox in your inventory to open it...if my memory serves me correct.
  • lilacgray
    lilacgray Posts: 9 Arc User
    So yeah i am getting the same error code when the video starts. I can hear it, cant see it and get this error... and i'm using a

Graphics Chipset
    AMD Radeon R7 350 Series

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/750934507364024340/910638541413969961/unknown.png

change your settings in the graphics section to cancel the 64 bit option so it doesnt play the video on startup...you have to do this everytime you reopen arc and the game.
  • justagamer#7016
    justagamer#7016 Posts: 10 Arc User
    lilacgray wrote: »
    So yeah i am getting the same error code when the video starts. I can hear it, cant see it and get this error... and i'm using a

Graphics Chipset
    AMD Radeon R7 350 Series

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/750934507364024340/910638541413969961/unknown.png

change your settings in the graphics section to cancel the 64 bit option so it doesnt play the video on startup...you have to do this everytime you reopen arc and the game.

32/64 bit has nothing to do with the vid.
    You can just press esc after the vid has been playing a couple of seconds and it will stop loading permanently.
    The error code is because of corrupt game files that load after the vid and has already been mentioned a bunch of times in this thread with a fix.
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    2 bugs found today:

1 There's a "are you human" bug loop on arc that occured when I loged in to type up the below bug.
    - Solved this by reopening the arc website on another tab and closed down the original one.

2nd bug refers to the quest "Ger Emerald Wood Pills". For apes this quest is not accessable, the point of the quest is to provide 10 items for the "PW: Heroic Warsong" daily incase you mess up somehow/exit the story mode and lost the items (I imagine).
    - Side note is that I see this on other chars like my twilight sky barb, but my astral ape cannot.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    2 bugs found today:

1 There's a "are you human" bug loop on arc that occured when I loged in to type up the below bug.
    - Solved this by reopening the arc website on another tab and closed down the original one.

2nd bug refers to the quest "Ger Emerald Wood Pills". For apes this quest is not accessable, the point of the quest is to provide 10 items for the "PW: Heroic Warsong" daily incase you mess up somehow/exit the story mode and lost the items (I imagine).
    - Side note is that I see this on other chars like my twilight sky barb, but my astral ape cannot.

Hmm I'm looking at the Get Emerald Wood Pills quest and it doesn't appear to have a class requirement. These are the two notable requirements to take the quest:
    1. You can only take the quest if you are not in a transformation. In this case, make sure your Wildwalker isn't in Ape Form.
    2. The quest is only available after completing the quest "Last Troop". This requirement seems to only apply to this quest. If you haven't done this quest, you can pick it up at Light Emperor Alexander in Kirin Town.

Let me know if you've tried those.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • cecesloves
    cecesloves Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    2 bugs found today:

• werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    » show previous quotes

Hmm I'm looking at the Get Emerald Wood Pills quest and it doesn't appear to have a class requirement. These are the two notable requirements to take the quest:
    You can only take the quest if you are not in a transformation. In this case, make sure your Wildwalker isn't in Ape Form.
    The quest is only available after completing the quest "Last Troop". This requirement seems to only apply to this quest. If you haven't done this quest, you can pick it up at Light Emperor Alexander in Kirin Town.

^^ cheers that worked (though I could take the quest in ape form if that helps). Mostly was confused as you had to do "Last Troop" to unlock the daily in the quest place and since this update removed that requirment it threw me off.

Sorry for 2nd post, previous message got deleted think as corrected a typo
  • obielle
    edited January 2022
    » show previous quotes

You can only take the quest if you are not in a transformation. In this case, make sure your Wildwalker isn't in Ape Form.
    The quest is only available after completing the quest "Last Troop". This requirement seems to only apply to this quest. If you haven't done this quest, you can pick it up at Light Emperor Alexander in Kirin Town.

^^ cheers that worked (though I could take the quest in ape form if that helps). Mostly was confused as you had to do "Last Troop" to unlock the daily in the quest place and since this update removed that requirment it threw me off.

Sorry for 2nd post, previous message got deleted think as corrected a typo

Glad that helped. I didn't realize they took out the Last Troop requirement for the daily quest with the recent update until you pointed out you were having issues.

Looks like the spam filter ate your previous post :neutral: it seems to always kick in when people try to edit their posts especially if they're long. To be safe I've verified you so your posts shouldn't end up back in the filter.

• cecesloves
    edited February 2022
    When will r9 3rd cast gears, and Warsong 2nd cast Weapons be released for Wildwalkers?! Will we ever get an answer??
    Post edited by cecesloves on
  • cecesloves
    cecesloves wrote: »
    When will r9 3rd cast gears, and Warsong 2nd cast Weapons be released for Wildwalkers?! Will we ever get an answer??

BUMP! can I please get any sort of answers?

• puangi#2208
    puangi#2208 Posts: 83 Arc User

This month or the next at best. They are very behind in terms of update.
    This should be there Checklist
    1. Spam the community with Charge and spend rewards
    2. New monkey skills
    3. R9r3 Gears including warsoul weapon 2nd cast.
    4. Ultimate Dustfall Artifact Forge
  • spinphoebe#6626
    spinphoebe#6626 Posts: 2 Arc User

2. New monkey skills

thanks for responding :smiley: . curious though, what new skills are the monkeys supposed to get? i can't find any info on them on the net.
  • puangi#2208

2. New monkey skills

thanks for responding :smiley: . curious though, what new skills are the monkeys supposed to get? i can't find any info on them on the net.

It's a buff skill that absorb normal attack damage.
  • jessica#0563
    jessica#0563 Posts: 38 Arc User
    i log in dc over 30 times some times before i get loged in
    they said not on their end. BS. it is i did fully every thing new pc new windows new dns .
    over clocked pc

new net connection . verified client new installs countless times. yet still same dc when hitting start from character screen to entering world. dont even give time to time out.
    play pirvate servers now just fine logs in every time..... 100% something is wrong with the game. or they only making ppl with many alts get these problems. . go play pirvate server they get my money now threw their discord . not giving pwi one cent more till this dc matter fixed.
  • jessica#0563
    jessica#0563 Posts: 38 Arc User
    wow anit that strainge after that message . i loged in just fine... hate this game
  • spinphoebe#6626
    spinphoebe#6626 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Surpriiiise! The content update has landed (unexpectedly early)!

Post here about the update, whether it's good or bad. If there's any issues/bugs please report them here so we can pass them forward to staff. I'll be keeping a list of issues in this post and will try to update the status of each one if I get information on it.

NOTE: You should probably not be PKing newly-created Wildwalkers that have been forced into PK mode as it is unintentional, and thus is a bannable offense.

Patch Notes:
    Issues/Bugs:
    • Wildwalkers are in PK mode upon creation and can change back to blue name after 10 hours. This also affects using the bank - the problem is solved when you swap out of PK mode or turn level 30. Not sure if this is affecting other classes. Sent to staff, awaiting response
    • Wildwalkers cannot learn skills in the Celestial Vale but can learn them on other maps. Not sure if this is affecting other classes. The issue has been resolved.
    • November attendance has been wiped out for all players. I believe on other versions they gave attendance notes as compensation, so we probably need it here as well. Compensation is now available until January 9th, 2022. https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/11505583-compensation-for-content-update-attendance-issue
    • Wildwalkers do not have rank 9 3rd cast equipment. This is in discussion with devs.
    • Wildwalkers have rank 9 4th cast equipment, but there is no way to craft it since we do not use the same forge CN does. Sent to staff, no specific response but possibly in discussion like r9 3rd cast.
    • Crashing occurs near Firefly Village (coordinates roughly 330 701). This appears to be due to an issue with a building or texture. If you find other areas that also cause crashes, please add them to this thread. The issue has been resolved.
    • Arigora Colosseum 3v3 squad matchmaking doesn't appear to be working. Says "Missing Item", but it's not clear what the required item is. I suspect the item is this one: https://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/69972 which should be getting sold through Khroatis, but he isn't selling it on PWI. Sent to staff, awaiting response
    • Many players are experiencing corrupted file errors when trying to update the game. Reinstalling and verifying files will not always fix it. Players are reporting that after several verifies, the issue gets fixed. Players are still experiencing this issue. The devs are still trying to identify the issue and how to fix.
    • Players are also experiencing crashes when trying to launch the client or log into the game. Again, reinstalling and verifying files does not fix it. Devs are still trying to identify the issue. Staff are requesting log files from affected users.
      Also have been told: "Most users still affected are also using onboard Intel graphics, so that could be a potential cause.
      If they are able to use a device with a dedicated Nvidia graphics card, that might be able to help run the game for now."
    • Text is overlapping in the following UIs: M/A window, encyclopedia (quest section)

any news on when r9 3rd cast will be released for the WildWalkers?
  • obielle

Unfortunately I have no idea when or if r9 3rd cast will be released for the Wildwalker class. It's been a while since I've checked in with staff regarding issues with this update though. I can give them another poke but I can't guarantee a solid answer.

• plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    I dont think there will ever be a r9 3rd cast weapon for wildwalkers.
    Best to just go for G17 weapon.

They changed rewards in weapon instance, so we can faster farm for it.

So just focus on G17 weapons. Dont hope on rank9 cast 3 or the boundless one(cast 4).
    They G16 and we supose to all upgrade eventually.

The equipment is bit blury for me.
    Obielle said :
    Wildwalkers have rank 9 4th cast equipment, but there is no way to craft it since we do not use the same forge CN does.

But i not find rank 9 4th cast equipment for wildwalkers in our forges.

Have a nice day all!
  • obielle
    plushie666 wrote: »
    I dont think there will ever be a r9 3rd cast weapon for wildwalkers.
    Best to just go for G17 weapon.

They changed rewards in weapon instance, so we can faster farm for it.

So just focus on G17 weapons. Dont hope on rank9 cast 3 or the boundless one(cast 4).
    They G16 and we supose to all upgrade eventually.

The equipment is bit blury for me.
    Obielle said :
    Wildwalkers have rank 9 4th cast equipment, but there is no way to craft it since we do not use the same forge CN does.

But i not find rank 9 4th cast equipment for wildwalkers in our forges.

Have a nice day all!

Yeah so we have the different NW forges (and different way of crafting rank gear as a result). If I remember correctly, in CN they have forges where you can upgrade from r9 2nd cast to r9 4th cast (since CN doesn't have our 3rd cast). But because we don't use that crafting method in PWI, it makes it impossible to get the 4th cast.

This should be the r9 4th cast set I think:
    https://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/70050
    https://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/70063
    https://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/70084
    https://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/70076
    https://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/70088
    https://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/70098

It's been a really long time since I last looked at the forges, but I think you might be able to find the Wildwalker set in the forge where you can change the appearance of the gear - you won't find it in the forge where you actually upgrade to r9 4th cast.

• cecesloves
    edited April 2022

Unfortunately I have no idea when or if r9 3rd cast will be released for the Wildwalker class. It's been a while since I've checked in with staff regarding issues with this update though. I can give them another poke but I can't guarantee a solid answer.

yes if you could please poke the heck out of them and see what u can find out, that would be great.
    i just started working on getting mats for r9 1st, and 2nd cast. it would be nice to know if all of my work is gonna be in vein though if they dont plan on releasing r9 3rd or even a way to go from r9 2nd - r9 4th.

Moreover, what about the players whom already gone r9 2nd cast if there isn’t gonna be a way to upgrade?
    Post edited by cecesloves on
  • puangi#2208
    At this point am going to assume the team have no set date. I was sure we were suppose to get the update feb or march but we got nothing🤷🏾‍♀️. Here's to more charge reward anyway 🥂
  • obielle
    At this point am going to assume the team have no set date. I was sure we were suppose to get the update feb or march but we got nothing🤷🏾‍♀️. Here's to more charge reward anyway 🥂

They're pretty unpredictable regardless. We gave them a couple pokes about DST compensation and got a response around the lines of "we can't give one this time around but we'll look at doing it next time" but then we ended up with DST compensation a couple days later anyway lol

• cecesloves

Any updates from the staff regarding this issue??

• obielle

Any updates from the staff regarding this issue??

I've admittedly been a little slow in giving them a poke :sweat: my apologies. I will contact them this week and see if I can get an update on some of the issues from the content update including the r9 3rd cast stuff.

• justagamer#7016
    justagamer#7016 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Cant confirm 100% but i think the "logging into perfect world" timeout auto DC issue has finally been fixed. Logged and switched alts 12x times after maint with no DC yet. MAYBE its fixed or maybe its just because theres no server load yet.
  • monkey905#9955
    monkey905#9955 Posts: 12 Arc User
    > @obielle said:
    > I've admittedly been a little slow in giving them a poke :sweat: my apologies. I will contact them this week and see if I can get an update on some of the issues from the content update including the r9 3rd cast stuff.

Get them to fix arena too, the only server it doesn't work on is Etherblade which is unfair. (It hasn't worked for us since the update came out and now all other servers are way ahead of us in Ring/Cape upgrades.
This discussion has been closed.