pwi absent notes

i've been around during a few unfavorable decisions made by whoever makes these decisions...
like when PWI offered a 1-time 12* orb redeem.... it was a broken redeem and allowed a few users to exploit many orbs and actually broke the website doing so. PWI pulled the code and never offered the orb again to the players that weren't trying to exploit it, and let the exploiters keep everything. that made me quit for years....

i've complained at the time about the issues i had.

this time, i want to acknowledge that PWI went above and beyond what they needed to do to fix the absence issue.
it's the little things like this from the "upper-branch", that keeps outlooks positive for us on this game.

thank you for addressing the issue

Comments

• gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    it's in the news today: 100 notes with the code kfDy1KHP
  • sirmalagan
    sirmalagan Posts: 8 Arc User
    You guys are fun at pwi... The days that are missed are in November... You gave us this in December so we still cant get full Attendance...
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    sirmalagan wrote: »
    You guys are fun at pwi... The days that are missed are in November... You gave us this in December so we still cant get full Attendance...

You can check in for the previous month so you can absolutely get full attendance. There's a button in the check-in interface to do so which you can see in the image below:

j7f0cgfhl6t2.png
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com